Aw, You Darling

Shamelessly hinting at shipping Foxica (Foxy x Chica) Also say nothing about the holiday, it's a cute time of year and it confuses my family since I'm extremely masculine until then. That's bc I care bout my friends though. I'm soft boye.

Fazbear's never had business on Valentine's day. It was a holiday, and the pizzeria was never open on holidays.
"Foxy we're giving you a different voice box since yours is busted," Freddy told his currently mute friend. "it isnt a pirate voice, I had Bonnie tinker with an extra voice box of his, so now you sound like a manlier Bon."
"Hey!" yelled the rabbit, sounding offended. Freddy laughed a little. Foxy took the box and went to the service room. He came back and spoke.
"I do sound manlier than Bonnie." he said. Bonnie seemed to frown.
"Foxy, for a pirate captain who teaches kids how to be nice and stay quiet when they can't think of anything nice to say, you sure are insulting!!" he exclaimed.
"For a bunny who claims to be a shy and quiet fella you sure are loud and outgoing." retorted the red fox.
"You don't get to use my argument against me, pirate boy!" Bonnie said. Foxy rolled his eye and went to his cove. Chica came bustling through with some things from the night guard's office.
"Guys, look at what the Night Man drew!" she said. She showed Freddy and Bonnie what the Night Man had made, which were small drawings of the four in a very cartoony style. The bear and rabbit seemed to smile a little.
"I may not like him, but hot damn those drawings are wonderful." Freddy said, his blue eyes flicking a bit.
"Freddy, language. Come on, sir, we have to get the stage and the restaurant cleaned up so that people think the janitor is still alive." Bonnie pulled Freddy to the supply closet so they could clean up. Chica went to Foxy's stage.
"Uh, Foxy? You awake?" the yellow robot asked. Foxy peeked out from behind his curtain. Chica seemed to giggle a bit.
"Well, if it isn't the finest lady in all of Fazbear history Chica the Chicken!" Foxy said, stepping out of his small stage and taking Chica's hand. Chica gave as close to a curtsey as she could.
"Aw, you darling!" she said after standing straight.
Foxy seemed to grin sheepishly.
"Well, I don't say that about any random gal that walks near this area of the pizzeria." the fox with an eyepatch said. He lifted it up and winked, letting go of Chica's hand and sitting down.
"Tell me, why are you here?" he asked.
"Fred and Bon are busy, so I figured I'd give you company!" Chica told him. Foxy appeared happy when she said that.
"Well, thank you. From the bottom of my heart, Ms. Chicken." he said. She gave a small nod and looked at the ceiling.
"Happy Valentine's, Foxy." said the yellow bird robot. Foxy appeared to smile a bit.
"Happy Valentine's Day, Chica." he replied.
It was a nice rest of the day.
The four robots sat and talked and didn't even go after the Night Man. They gave him poorly made doodles that night.
Freddy ended up tripping over a stage wire, too.
Guess Chica is the lead singer til his jaw gets fixed up!

562 words
I am very sorry for not getting in my usual shot for you guys!!
Here it is though.
Yes, it's kinda hetero, but that's fine for my standards.
You're allowed to request any ship you want.
I'll write it fluffily.
That's all, love you!
-Adder Bugg :3