Such a Nice Story.

AU where the animatronics are humanoid bots with the animal ears/badges. Think pole-bear's art. UCN 

Such a comfy day. Reminds me of a time when that weird guy didn't arrive and it was just me and the whole gang. All of the fellas and ladies with the Bonnie namesake were readying the place for a holiday and the Fazbear crew acted like bears. Even my friend Nedbear joined in. Reminded me of when my good friend Orville tried to join in with all of the Funtime Folks when they were all singing. He caused a big ol' ruckus and made Funtime Foxy hit him in the side of the head!
It was such a nice day, it reminds me of another time, I was having a picnic with Ms. Frog, she had brought some of her friends and we were all having ourselves a nice time and I told her, I said, "Froggy, you ever think that this outing would be nice if it weren't just the two of us?" and she gave me a weird look and said, "Well, Mr. Hippo, I invited you, I don't see why you'd want any other people. I figured we could have an outing since you're like a big ol' grandpa to me."
I was flattered, really I was, this lovely young lady called me a grandpa and I was starting to see what she meant. I told my stories and I had done a lot of old man things like feed the birds or...
Wait where was I? It's been a while since I told this story.
Maybe I should leave it off until I can fully remember it.
Maybe I should do just that.

278 words from our dear grampa Mr. Hippo!

I wanted something nice, so I give you nice story from our precious purple hippo.

-Adder :)