This Isn't Foxy.

FNaF 2 Universe

The stage was set. A new location opening up after being closed for repairs. New animatronics, new faces, and a brand new, fresh, clean slate. Three robots on stage, one in a box, one near a carousel, and one in a corner. The three on stage, a reddish brown bear with blue eyes and a top hat, a blue bunny with green eyes and a red bow tie, and a very suggestive looking yellow bird with blue eyes, a bib, and...shorts, stood with smiles plastered on their faces. The pizzeria doors opened. Children who've been waiting for this day piled in, their colorful outfits and bright smiles filling the room.
"Well, hey there, kids!" the bear, Freddy, said. "Welcome to the NEW and IMPROVED Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! Right now, you're at the show stage! Meet my friends, Bonnie the Bunny,"
The blue rabbit played his guitar a bit and lifted its hand up, letting out a victorious shout.
"Chica the Chicken," Freddy pointed at the bird. She giggled a bit and waved, winking at Bonnie. "Hi there, kids!" she said.
"And don't forget me, the one and only Freddy Fazbear!" the bear said joyously. The kids cheered, some of them even clapped for the three on stage.
"Go visit the prize corner later if you have tickets and you can trade them in for prizes!" Freddy said. He pointed towards a gift box and a marionette, with strings to hold it up like a marionette should have, rose from it and gave a spin, laughing a bit.
"We have an amazing selection of plush toys, key chains, and if you have enough tickets you can win a jack in the box with any character of your choosing!" it said. Many kids went to the puppet to play with it, but Freddy wasn't done.
"Go pick up a balloon from our friend the Balloon Boy!"
A small robot boy with a red and blue striped shirt (with matching hat) and blue pants smiled. He waved a red and yellow balloon in the air and then gestured to the other assorted colors of balloons that he possessed. Kids seemed interested.
"And finally," Freddy said. "Don't forget to visit your good pal, Foxy!"
There was no sound from Foxy. Where was the good ol' pirate? Was she taking a break? Children ran to the fox and a few gasped.
"Foxy?" one asked, their voice quivering.
The thing in front of them wasn't Foxy. Its pink and white head was on the floor only attached to a metal rod with a bow tie. Its eye was on the floor next to its second head. Its ribs were on a spot far from where they needed to be. A foot where a hand should go, a leg where an arm should go, barely any of the pretty pink and white body existed. This isn't Foxy. This was a mess of wires, metal skeleton, and suit.
This wasn't Foxy.
This was The Mangle.
"F-Foxy?"
"Ahoy-hoy, thar, kiddies! 'tis me, Foxy-Foxy th' Pi-Pi-Pirate-ate! Wha' can I-I-I-I-I-" the robot slammed its head in the floor. "Wha' can I do fer ye?" it asked. Kids backed up while the fox tried to keep speaking.
"Don't be afraid!" it said, the voice suddenly sounding like a friendly thing. "Soon you'll look just like me," the robot stood and showed its pearly white teeth. Its single pale yellow eye looked at a familiar face. It was the night man from last night. He was working the day! The Mangle turned to face him and got close to his face.
"BEAUTIFUL!" it shouted. There was a gruesome squelch, then silence. The Mangle bashed its head on the floor multiple times. The bits of stringed flesh in its teeth let small sprays of blood splatter on the faces of the fear struck children. The night man was on the floor, his eyes blankly staring at the children.
The Mangle stopped hitting its head off the floor. It looked at its victim.
"It's so much more fun hanging out in here with you." it said to the night man. It seemed to be smiling a malicious grin towards the seemingly dead man. It then eyed the children. It recognized those faces. They were the ones who did this. The grin widened.
"Now I get to play take-apart and put-back-together!" it said to them. It got closer to the kids and bent down to their averaged out height.
"You won't feel a thing."

731 words
I added a few of Mangle's UCN lines because they sorta fit into this.
I take requests but I will still write what I have in my Google Doc.
Good day/night, and I'll see you tomorrow.
-Adri