Guess Who?

No Spoiler

Micheal Afton could lie. He lied about being American, the fake accent was doing him well. He knew all the places he could search in hopes of finding him. The dreaded William Afton, his father. He knew he'd find that stupid smug Brit or his mission would mean nothing. 
"This place is such a dump...I'm not going to find him." the young man said. He looked bored. He listened to a tape left by the day man. It was another training tape. Micheal was getting ready to give up. That damned rabbit was hard to find tonight. He was in the vents, he was in the halls, he was in front of Michael sometimes. It was so close to six in the morning. He'd gotten so tired. Spring Bonnie was a difficult character to capture. He knew his father loved that stupid rabbit, Michael did too. He loved watching the old Fredbear shows when that rabbit would sing to the children. He hadn't been to that place after the incident. Michael still saw the golden bear sometimes whenever he went to his home at night. He couldn't handle seeing it for too long. It made him awaken in a cold sweat. 
"Michael! Guess who!" a voice called out. It used that awful sing-sing tone. It caught the night man's attention. He whirled around, ready to activate Balloon Boy's audio clip. He caught sight of the hideous creature.
"S-Spring Bonnie?" his voice quivered. The rotting robot in front of him laughed.
"Guess again, boy." the rabbit said. Michael's eyes widened. He recognized the way that rabbit said boy. He knew that voice.
"Father?" he asked, sounding fearful.
"Hello, son. Miss your old papa?" William Afton, rotting in a golden-green rabbit suit, stood in front of his son Michael Afton. 
"You should be dead, but you're not." William mocked, leaning against the desk in front of his eldest child. Michael could see the smug grin on his rotting face.
"'I'm going to come find you. I'm going to come find you.' Remember those words, Mikey? Did you miss me, little one?" the rabbit asked, mocking his son again. Michael backed up, turning around to take hold of a small weapon. William laughed.
"What do you think you're doing, boy?" he asked. 
"You sent me to your factory. You sent me to get Elizabeth." Michael started. He slowly walked towards William. He held up a small ax.
"You sent me there and I got all of my insides scooped and replaced with robot spaghetti." He held up the small weapon. He brushed it against his father's suit's face.
"You sent me there to die. But I didn't. Elizabeth isn't alive anymore. If Lizzy can't be here, then neither can Willy." 
William Afton 
THWACK!
THWACK!
THWACKTHWACKTHWACK!!!
Every blow from the ax caused damage to William's suit and corpse. 
"This! Is! Your! FAULT!" Michael said after four hits. The back end of the ax, the blunt side that would hit with the force of a brick, came down on the rotting rabbit suit's head, making the whole thing change shape. Almost peanutish in shape. Michael kept hitting. He kept hitting. 
THWACKTHWACKTHWACKTHWACK!!!
William stopped moving, stopped speaking. Michael stepped away from his work. 
"I said I would find you. I did just that. Now I'm burning this place. No man will know that you ever existed." he spat. He covered the entire building in gasoline. He lit a match and grinned. 
"Night, Father. Lizzy can rest easily now." and with that Michael set Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction to the ground. He ran out before the exits were blocked. He would fix the wrongs his father committed.
One Fazbear location at a time. 

606 words
this is just based off of my own shit you can disregard it. Also explanation as to why Scraptrap/Afton looks like a trashcan i guess????? I dunno.

Sorry for not updating, been testing n shit and I haven't had ideas for my DSaF book. I might just put in a lot of Steven/Peter/Harry doodles later in the week.
Again, so so sorry.

Much love!
-Adder