Spring is Here

UCN universe

So many robots in one place. A man respawning every time one of the robots attacked him. He could never escape, but he could stall everything and take a while to respawn.
That's exactly what he did.
"Freddy, have you seen Bonnie? I'm worried." Chica said to her leader.
"Don't worry, Chica, he's likely hiding in this place. It's a very spacious building." Freddy replied.
"I can't believe the nerve of this guy, making me lose to Mr. Hugs." Toy Freddy grumped. Mangle hung from the ceiling and swooped down to take Toy Freddy's hat.
"Don't be so glum, chum. It's no use being a sad sack." they said.
"Yeah, I don't have hands and I'm still as happy as ever!" a broken version of Chica said. She showed everyone her missing grabbers and then looked over at a broken Bonnie.
"It's a shame, I'd like to think this guy would be able to face his fears and come in like a man." He said. Several groans came from the other bots.
"WB, please stop with the puns." Toy Chica begged.
"No, they're really the only thing I can do." WB said.
"You could just, like, not talk." Toy Chica said.
"And what's the fun in that?" Marionette said. "You guys need to loosen up a bit, its really bumming me out that you're all bored." the puppet said.
"Fear not, boredom is no longer an issue." a loud voice boomed.
"...Springtrap?" Circus Baby questioned. "Where are you?"
"Right here, of course!" the voice replied. Springtrap ran into the room. He was decorated in hideously bright pink flowers and some sort of plastic eggs.
"....Springtrap what's the meaning of this?" Scraptrap asked, seeming mortified at the sight in front of him.
"I'm Springtrap. It's spring. Get it?"
Laughter from Bonnie and Rockstar Chica could be heard.
"Jeez, Springboy, you sure look like a springtime mess. What kind of flowers are those?" Dee Dee asked.
"According to Bonnie they're azaleas." the rotted gold rabbit replied.
"Oh look the guys finally here. Springtrap, you should totally go out like that!" Funtime Chica said.
"No."

354 words.
I'm kinda losing ideas sorry about that.
Happy spring, if its that time of year for you.
Its really toasty were I live but I'm still wearing hoodies bc comf
-Adri