Summer Break

A/N: I'm lazy, so I skipped ahead. Me bad. My friends oc is up dere. Right up dere.

Honeybee wished to be able to fly back to Pantala, to return home without worry. But that could never happen. She had flown here. She lived in now, not the past. 

School had ended, and she had nowhere to go. 

"Hey, do you want to come to the rainforest for over the summer?" Guava offered.

"Or how about the Desert?" Arid also suggested.

"The sky kingdom is really nice!" Garnet provided

"It's a shame you can't go to the ice kingdom." Hoarfrost said.

"Based on what you said about the royal family, I don't think they would let me in." Honeybee joked. 

Hoarfrost flinched at this, and it kept on making Honeybee wonder why he had come here.

"I think I will go to the rainforest this year, but go to the other kingdoms next year." Honeybee said, making up her mind. 

"It's okay, the desert might be a bit too hot for you." Arid admitted

"C'mon, let's go!" Guava yelled, excited to go home.

"What about goodbyes," Garnet joked "What are we, chopped liver?"

"Guava, just wait, we have to say goodbye, don't we?!" Honeybee said sheepishly. The group of friends exchanged goodbyes, and Guava and Honeybee flew off.