Deathy, wake up. It's not funny.

When Guava escorted Honeybee through the Rainwing Village, so more eyes stared at her. Then a rainwing with pale blue eyes strode through.

"What is going on? Who's doing it?" She asked, her eyes gazing out into space.

"She has two wings!" A dragonet shouted from the crowd.

"What? How is that possible?" Honeybee noticed that, unlike other rainwings, she was covered in scars. 

"It's fine, Tamerin. She's just from a different continent. Honeybee, this is Tamerin. Tamerin was born blind, and after a bombing at Jade Mountain, she was left with a constant smell of smoke." Guava explained.

"And all of my food tastes smoky." Tamerin said.

"MAKE WAY FOR THE QUEEN!" a voice bellowed, coming from a nightwing, followed by an annoyed rainwing.

"For the last- OH MY MOONS WHO ARE YOU?" She yelled, looking at Honeybee. 

"She's a hivewing from the continent Pantala-" Guava started. The nightwing didn't acknowledge this, and pounced  on Honeybee, clamping her snout as if she breathed fire.

"Deathbringer, let her talk!" The rainwing shouted.

She's probably Queen Glory  Honeybee thought.

"But she might be an assassin!" Deathbringer yelled back.

"Let. Her. Talk." Queen Glory growled.

"Fine" Deathbringer hesitantly let Honeybee's snout go.

"Thank you. My Name is Honeybee. What are your names, I already know the one on top of me is Deathbringer, thank you very much." Honeybee said.

"My name is Queen Glory." Queen Glory said, "and Deathbringer is my bodyguard." 

"Ok, please get the hell off of me so we can talk." Honeybee said dangerously

"Or what, she'll sting you?" Mocked a rainwing in the crowd.

"Yes, yes I will."

"Prove it." Deathbringer said.

And Honeybee stung him with her paralyzing stingers. He fell bach for a bit in agony, but then held still as stone. 

"Haha, very funny Deathbringer, now get up."  Queen Glory said "Deathbringer? Deathbringer?!" 

"Uh, sorry. Those were my paralyzing stingers. Don't worry, he'll be up in about a day." Honeybee said sheepishly.

"Well, I'd better spend my time wisely." Queen Glory said, poking Deathbringer on the head before moving on, "Honeybee, follow me." She grabbed a vine and tied Deathbringer up and she and Honeybee walked back to the throne room. 

"Describe life in Pantala, please." Queen Glory asked.

"Well, I'm the Queen's cousin's daughter, therefor I can inherit the throne if she and all her sister's die naturally, and my mom becomes queen and I challenge her and win. We have varied powers, my grandmother has a super stench. Oh yeah, all the queens female relatives get a hive of their own, but not until I'm seven. I ran away because of my Queen's secret."

"I think you should stay with me for a bit" Queen Glory said, "I would like you to meet a friend of mine's daughter. She's seawing royalty. You would get along well."

"What's her name?" 

"River"

A/N: Shoutout to whoever knows who this story will tye into!    (*,*)