Rumor Has It

I warn you, there will be a Warrior reference in this, so basically the characters are ambitious and strong and cunning.

Cactus was a mini Smolder and Blister. The diamond scales, the cunning mind. With the ambition of Tigerstar, all the sandwing sisters and Morrowseer combined. Huston, we have a problem. With the strength of Thorn, and all his ambition, we have a VERY BIG PROBLEM. Even bigger than when he goes to JMA. In the gold winglet, of course. 

 And he's Grit's older brother, so you can't exactly kill him to solve the problems.

"Hi Grit! Long-time, no-see!" a rainwing shouted to Grit.

"What am I, chopped liver?" a skywing called as the rainwing ran away from her and to Grit.

"Nah, you're bi" called Grit. The skywing blushed furiously. 

"GRIT! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD!" the skywing cried, clearly growing angrier.

"aaaaaaaaaaaand I'd better run, ciya" Grit shouted as she dashed away from the angry skywing.

"Soooo, you all know each other then? Oh hey,'' he said, looking at Honeybee, "you must be that weird dragon that everyone is talking about." Honeybee growled

"Uh-oh, Honeybee, DON'T" Guava warned 

"Watch it, Wonko. I've got a tail barb."

"Me too, but do you have poisoned teeth or claws?"

"Wanna fight, Cockroach?" Cactus teased

"Sure" Honeybee said, starting to circle him. Cactus lunged, but Honeybee used this to her advantage. She stung him with her paralyzing stingers, and he fell to the ground, yelping.

"Watch this," Honeybee said to Guava. She picked up Cactus and re positioned him like a fashion model, making him look like he was ready to give out kisses. Then she picked up a piece of bark and carved in it Free Kisses and set it down next to him.

"Now we wait" She said with a hint of evil.

Just then River walked into the entrance cave. 

"Hi Honeybee!" River said

"Hey River! Check this out!" Honeybee said, pointing to Cactus.

"Honeybee, I know this is hilarious, but please st-" River was cut off by Macaw striding up to Cactus and starting to make out with him.

"Black mail, anyone?" Honeybee suggested, only earning a slap by Guava.

"HEY! MACAW! YOU KNOW HE'S A BOY, RIGHT?!" Guava shouted out, getting everyone in the entrance cave to laugh and stare at Macaw.  He blushed and ran away.

"Ok, River, I think you're the Seawing in our winglet, Right?" Guava said.

"yeah, I think so, and Honeybee, you are the Hivewing," River said.

"Nice."