River, Meet Honeybee.

------Kinkajou's POV-------

She read the letter again, and again, and again. She still didn't understand what a hivewing was. A dragon from Pantala. Not from Pyrria. That's when her three triplets bounded up to her.

"Hi mom!" River said, "What's the letter say?" 

"Uhh, Queen Glory wants to see you. She has a visitor that she wants you to meet." Kinkajou replied in shock.

"What about me?" Raspberry asked

"Or me?" Lilypad shouted

"Just River." Kinkajou said. The other two triplets groaned and walked away.

"Well, pack up your stuff and go, she wants you to stay for a bit."

-----River's POV-------

I bowed as I walked into the room, "Your Majesty," I said respectfully

"Hello River" Queen Glory replied in  her soothing and stern voice, "I would like you to meet Honeybee." As if on cue,  a strange dragon walked out of a room, "this is Honeybee"

"Uh, hi Honeybee," I said, hoping not to look weird. 

"Hi River. What tribe are you from?" Honeybee asked.

"Rainwing and seawing,"

"Nice," Honeybee replied.

"I'm going to let you two talk," Glory said

"One question," I say, "What happened to Deathbringer?" 

"Ask Honeybee"

A/N: I'm going to skip ahead to Hoarfrost's POV then back to jade mountain, with River, of course.

I strolled through the borders of the ice kingdom, ranked at the bottom of the 7th circle. Not fun, especially when everyone treats you like a, like a icicle. It's just there. Same with me. I used to be in the first circle, as royalty. Then, when I heard about Jade Mountain Academy, I went cause, what else to do?

"Hey! Narwhal horns!" An icewing shouted.

Why was I thrown out as royalty? Because of my extra spikes. Dragons thought I would make them look silly, so they through me out. Some reason, right? 

Until I met Honeybee. That made me think; she said she was royalty, but was she thrown out like me? Was this an expedition? I'm not sure what it is, but I'll have to guess. I mean, Guava is kinda cute- NO. NO NO NO. I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON GUAVA. Shadow thinks that too. I mean, Garnet's cute too, but she's bi.