Kidnappers

An important letter for Sunny came to Jade Mountain Academy. But Clay had to read it because Sunny was missing.

Dear Princess Sunny,

Queen Thorn went missing three days ago, and hasn't been found since. While there are search parties to find her, we need a current queen. Which is why we need you to come to the stronghold and take Thorn's place as queen.

                    - Sincerely, Six-Claws

"WHAT?!" Clay exclaimed, which was a bad idea because it was midnight.

"What is it?" Starflight asked sleepily

"Queen Thorn went missing three days ago, and now Sunny's missing."

"Maybe she read the letter and left" Clownfish said

"No. First of all, she would've told us. Second, the letter just arrived." Clay said in disbelief.

"I'M GOING TO KILL WHOEVER KIDNAPPED THEM!!!" Tsunami screeched, waking up almost everyone in the school.

Anyone that wasn't already awake and slept like a stone, woke up after a giant bolt of lightning struck right outside the school, and thunder rolled outside.

"Ah, back in Pyrria. Perfect." A female voice from outside slithered.

"Dear sister, you can have the sandwing throne, I'll take the seawing." Another voice called out, dripping like oil.

"Why should I do that and not take both for myself?" the first voice replied

"Because Burn, we can't kill eachover, we're ghosts!" the second voice exclaimed. Another bolt of lightning struck, and two more voices rang out. One was male, deep and rumbling, the other female, and dripping.

"Ah, time to reclaim the skywing throne." One slythered

"No more will the nightwings belong to Glory." The male stated.

The crowd of dragons peeked outside to witness that the ghosts of certain dragons had come. Blister, Burn, Scarlet and Morrowseer.

"Perfect," Murmured Clownfish.

Dun dun dun! I wasn't sure whether to make Clownfish and Cactus the villians, but I guess the ghosts will do just fine.

In the wise reference of @ImKindaGayTbh, word count: 301, Buh-Bye!