Usurping

Don't mind me, just read the story.

Ruby wouldn't believe what was heard from the skywings at Jade Mountain Academy. Scarlet was back, but Ruby didn't believe it. At least, until Scarlet came to her.

"Hello Ruby, why not greet your mom?" her voice slithered

"Hah, I know you're just some skywing trying to trick me." Ruby said, trying to keep uncertainly out of her voice

"No," Scarlet said, zooming in front of her, melted face and all, "now you believe me?" She said, enjoying Ruby shaking out of fear.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Deathbringer was guarding Glory in the shadows. At least, until his worst enemie came to him in the shadows.

"Hello, failiure assassin," Deathbringer reconised that voice anywhere, even if it was a while since he heard it.

"Morrowseer?!" He yelped, jumping out of position.

"Deathbringer, I told you, and I'll do it again, you shouldn't be up at 2 am guarding me. Okay?" Glory said.

"Hello, Glory. I would say you did a good job leading the nightwings, but I think I'll just, take it from here." Morrowseer's ghost said 

"Deathbringer, stop trying to scare me and stop hallucinating!" Glory snapped, half believing. Morrowseer stopped in front of Glory. 

And he enjoyed the screech of terror and anger.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

The sandwing council was trying to decide who would be queen.

"Sunny's gone, so is Thorn, so who will be queen?" Six-Claws asked

"It would be logical for Blaze to become queen because she's the only true heir left, and because she was in the royal sandwing family tree." Ocotillo suggested.

"Thorn would take back the throne when she came back, right?" Qibli questioned

"Of course, Qibli" Blaze said, figiting with her earring in a nervous fashion, for once not in a beauty fashion.

"Unless," Said a voice that sent chills up Blazes spine, "I took it." 

"BuRn?!" 

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

The seawing council sat down.

"Thorn's gone missing, so I had better hide so they don't find me." Coral said, "her kidnappers can't come underwater."

"Ah, but I can." Blister said, her ghost form drifting into the room. "Ghosts don't have to breath, seaweed brain." Blister said, snapping Coral's neck. "Bow down to your queen, idiotic peasents"

"Thank the moons I don't have to wear the harness anymore." Auklet said.