Prologue

Loranna Hargreeves wasn't your normal average everyday school.. person because She had powers. Telekinetic to be exact. She were born along with 43 others. Reginald Hagreeves was the one who brought them from their angry father and took her in with their adopted Brothers and Sisters... though some she saw family, some she saw just friends.. and some she couldn't get out of her head. Their 'family' was Luther, Diego, Allison, Klaus, Five, Ben, and Vanya. They had grown close to two people in particular. Klaus and Allison were their best friends throughout all their training at the Umbrella Academy.

Also, I do not own any characters besides Loranna, Khloe, and Antonio. All characters other than them belong to the creators!

_______________________________________________________________________________

I made my way back to my apartment that I shared with my friends Khloe and Antonio. We had been best friends since she took me in after everything that happened with the Umbrella academy. I looked back down at my wrist and ran a thumb across the faded tattoo I had gotten as a child.I opened the door to the apartment complex and sighed. I climbed up the creaky black wooden steps up the door and unlocked it. Khloe was on the couch sipping some tea while watching the news.

"Hey! How was work?" She asked setting her tea down on the coffee table. I worked at this little book shop not far from here.

"It was eh. Barely anyone ever comes into the shop anymore. Mostly just old ladies and teenagers who get high in the bathroom." I responded hanging my coat up and chucking my keys in the bowl before flopping down on the couch with Khloe. She chuckled at my response and patted my arm.

"Well good to know it wasn't shitty at least" She responded sipping her tea once more.

"Hey, wheres Antonio?" I asked. They usually hang out and play Uno or something.

"He's still at work" She sighed setting her empty cup down on our wooden coffee table. I sighed. He always tries his best even if it takes a mental toll on him. 

"Do you want a cup?" She asked. I shook my head and I got up to get myself something to drink. I looked through the pantry before deciding on some whiskey. I poured myself a glass before joining Khloe back in the living room. She sighed at my beverage choice and went into her room after telling me 'goodnight'.

"Doctors have declared Billionaire Reginald Hagreeves dead caused from heart failure" The TV announcer said reading off a sheet of paper. My eyes widened. I downed my Whiskey and used my power to put the glass back and grab the bottle before ripping the top off and taking a big swing. I gasped for breath before wiping my mouth off. I drank, and drank, and drank until my vision was blurry and I could barely walk. I stumbled to my room and fell onto the floor and groaned.

"Cheers you old bastard," I said raising a hand to a picture that was on my desk of the whole umbrella academy. Except for Vanya of course. I went to drink before realizing that my hand was empty.

"Fuck." I said standing up and fell face-first onto my bed. 'Guess I have a funeral to attend tomorrow' was the last thing I thought before I passed out from intoxication.