I Heard A Rumor (Part 2)

"We're just gonna have to find Luther" Diego told us as we followed him.

"Not again" I groaned as we ran downstairs to my car which was a big car. Five got in front while Klaus and I got in back, again with Diego. After checking three bars we finally found the one he was in.

"Look" Klaus pointed out as we sighed and walked over to him.

"Trying a little hair of the dog, are we? Hm?" Klaus asked. I sighed trying not to think of alcohol right now.

"Leave me alone" Luther groaned as we crowed around his table.

"Give us a minute" Diego said taking his gloves off and sitting next to Luther.

"Okay. Come one. Maybe they'll brood each other to death" I responded walking away from the bar as fast as possible hugging myself. I sighed deeply rubbing my arms up and down nearly shaking. Not from the cold. Withdrawal. It hasn't been this bad since I got kicked out. Klaus noticed and rubbed my back.

"You feeling okay?" He asked causing Five to look over as well. I shook my head and looked at the bar. Klaus looked where and nodded.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. Keep your eyes on me okay" He told me bending down a little blocking my view of the bar. I nodded still breathing heavily.

"You can do this. You are so strong. Don't give in to the temptation." Klaus told me while I closed my eyes and nodded. He wrapped his arms around me tight while I leaned against his and wrapped my arms around his waist. Five smiled at us before looking back at Diego.

"You guys remind me of the early days, with Delores and I" Five told us making me smile.

"Thank you Five. That's very sweet." I told him trying to control my breathing.

"You're doing great. Just breathe" Klaus comforted. I clenched my eyes shut and thought of happy times.

"You should have led with that! Jesus Christ" We heard Luther say before getting up and running toward the door, breaking the whole thing in the process. We ran with him all the way back to the car. Five and Luther up front while Klaus, Diego, and I were in the back.

"Do we know where she went?" Luther asked shutting the door.

"She has the 'find my friends app on' so I was able to track her using that" I told him whipping out my phone. He looked back at me and my eyes soften.

"Hey sis, I'm sorry, just about everything. I was being a total asshole back there, not believing Klaus, nearly killing you, and fighting you at Dad's funeral. I know it must have been hard trying to find me last night and I thank you for saving me, you guys" Luther apologized making me sigh.

"It's okay Spaceboy. It's just what siblings do" I told him patting him on the shoulder.

"Wait, do you have a hickey... Klaus!" Luther yelled making Klaus jump in surprise. I chuckled before I looked at my phone to track her and...

"Fuck, how much gas is in the car, Five?" I asked him.

"Half a tank, why?" he asked back before I handed him my phone. She was so far away in the middle of nowhere. At least 6 or 7 hours away from her. He groaned and started up the car. I leaned against Klaus as he wrapped on arm around my shoulders.

"Hey, no making out back here! Loranna doesn't need another one of those" Diego told me pointing to my neck. 

"Stop mentioning it and looking at it then it wont be a problem" I hissed, but Klaus had different ideas.

"No promises" Klaus told him making me hit him.

"God, I hope Ali is okay" I said out loud leaning my head on Klaus shoulder. He rubbed my shoulder to comfortingly. I closed my eyes and felt my self fall asleep as we drove.