Changes (Part 1)

Five slammed the breaks on the car as we jumped out of the car. Luther still carried Allison. 

"Come on! Let's go!" Five yelled at us running up to the front door. 

"I don't think she's breathing" Luther commented. 

"If we don't get her upstairs, she gonna die" Klaus said as we all ran inside the academy. We ran up stairs with Pogo and Mom following us as we went into the infirmary. Luther carefully placed her on the table and Mom got to work. 

"She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx. One of you will need to give blood" Grace told us as I paced around the room holding my hand up to my chin. 

 "I will" We all volunteered. 

 "I'm doing it" Luther told us trying to roll up his sleeve. 

"I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy" Pogo told him. 

"Your blood is more compatible with mine" Pogo continued 

"Hey, don't sweat it. I-- I got this, big guy. I love needles." Klaus told him making me smile a bit. He went over to Grace slapping his arm. 

"Master Klaus. Your blood is... How shall I say this? Too polluted" Pogo told him. 

"Move" Diego said running over to Grace. 

"Yeah, go on" Luther told him moving aside. 

 "I'll do it" Diego said as Grace pulled out a needle causing Diego to faint and fall to the floor. 

"Woah!" Klaus reached out to him grimacing. 

"Stick me! I'll do it!" I yelled running over and holding out my arm for Grace. She put the needle in my arm and I winced as I felt Klaus grab my hand. I squeezed it tight as she took a lot of blood. I was super dizzy and started falling back before Klaus caught me. He helped me walk over to Allison. 

"You know Ali, I heard a rumor that you were gonna be just fine. Great even" I told my her kissing her forehead while the boys and mom gave me a sad smile.

"Do you want me to stay Luther?" I asked him as he shook his head. 

"I'll stay. You guys go and rest" He told us as Klaus wrapped an arm around me while Grace shooed us out of the room so she could focus. Klaus helped me up the stairs and brought me the bathroom again. He pointed for me to sit on the tub while he wrapped my hand up. 

"You have really got to stop punching un-punchable things" He joked making me laugh. I sighed trying not to think of Ali. Klaus finished wrapping up my hand and looked up at me sadly. I felt a tear make it's way down my face. 

"We've had some pretty shitty days huh?" I joked or at least I tried to. Klaus grabbed my hand and rubbed my un-bruised knuckles. 

"You go grab some clothes okay? I'll run you a bath" Klaus told me. I nodded and kissed his cheek before walking into my room and searching throw some of my clothes. I came back and saw that Ben had punched Klaus who now had pills flying out of his mouth. Wait, what?

"Ow!" Klaus groaned holding his jaw before looking at Ben who was looking at his hands in surprise. I went up to him in shock. 

"You just Patrick Swayzeed me" Klaus said in shock still holding his cheek. 

"How did you do that?" I asked still very much shocked. 

"Uh, I--I didn't. Klaus did. I think" Ben answered looking up at both of us. 

"Oh my god! You did it!" I yelled happily jumping and pulling Klaus into a hug. 

"I guess I did, Didn't I" Klaus replied. He pulled away and I smacked him on the other cheek.