The Day That Was (Part 1)

"I don't know...yet" Five answered as we all looked to him confused.

"But I do know that he's responsible for the Apocalypse" Five continued.

"So, we have to find him. And we have to do it now" Five declared.

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asked confused.

"I don't know" Five replied honestly.

"Wait, so you just know his name? That's it" I asked closing the paper.

"That's enough" Five responded as I shook my head.

"There's probably dozens of Harold Jenkins's" Diego continued walking forward.

"Well, we just better start looking, then" Five insisted.

"I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" Allison asked walking forward to question Five.

"Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house" Five continued.

"And kidnapped Klaus and I" I added making Allison look at us in shock.

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys" Klaus added making me chuckle.

"Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drink" Diego told Five making me eye him. I remember he was still an old man and sighed.

"Yeah. Them" Five responded. I saw some movement and saw Klaus leaning over the couch.

"Withdrawal?" I asked him softly putting a hand on his back. He nodded and sat down.

"They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on Earth" Five continued

"The temps what?" Allison asked crossing her arms.

"My former employer. The monitor all of time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen... happens" Five responded making me nod. Klaus leaned against the couch on his arm looking at Five bored.

"They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. So, I went to Commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics' Protect Harold Jenkins'" Five drawled.

"So, he must be responsible for the apocalypse" Five finished as we all stood there not knowing what to say.

"What do you mean, protect time and space" Ali asked getting annoyed.

"Where is this Hazel, five?" Diego interrogated.

"My skin is on fire" Klaus mumbled. I sighed and grabbed his hand giving it a squeeze. He looked at me grateful as we turned back to five and Diego went back to the bar.

"Do you have any idea how insane this sounds?" Allison yelled in his direction

"You know what else is insane? I look like a 13-year old boy. Klaus talks to the dead, Loranna can move things without even touching them, and Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with the overcoat" Five yelled back. We all looked at each other.

"Everything about us is insane. It always has been." Five continued.

"He's got a point there" Klaus groaned leaning his head on my lap while I played with his hair. Allison looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and smiled at her.

"We didn't choose this life, we're just living it. For the next three days, anyway." Five finished before being interrupted by Ali.

"But the last time we tried to stop it, we all died. Why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?" Allison asked making me sigh. She really did love Claire with all her heart.