Changes (Part 2)

We walked upstairs and I stopped looking down at Five

"You know what? I'll meet you later. I have to talk to Five about something." I told Klaus dropping his hand. He pouted making me laugh.

"After I talk to him, we have all the time in the world to hang out. I promise" I assured kissing his cheek before nodded. Five opened the door and told someone to come in. I watched then walk in and... Hazel? I smirked before doing something I haven't done since I was little. I jumped over the railing and breathed deeply before jumping off and onto the couch below with a giant flop sound scaring them both.

"Jesus Ray! Be careful!" Klaus yelled from above me. I chuckled as I saw Klaus laugh before going into his room.

"Jesus Christ... Loranna? Why are you-- Never mind. Oh, Hazel. You should remember her since you kidnapped her and my brother" Five sighed. I smiled wide and waved getting off the couch.

"Hey, no hard feelings. It seemed like you heart wasn't really in it anyway. Your partner I can't speak for" I told him patting him on the shoulder as he looked at me still a little in shock.

"Oh, uh, yeah. No hard feelings" Hazel told me while I poured myself a glass of water.

"Anyway, continue" I told them sipping on my water.

"That shit you did is Calhoun was legendary. I can't believe I'm actually sittin' here talkin' to you, after all--" Hazel gushed making me snicker.

"Hazel, why are you here?" Five sighed sipping his margarita.

"Well, I'm, you know--" He started before he was kicked to the ground by Diego.

"Diego, stop!" Five and I yelled. Diego flipped over Hazel who was now on the floor.

"Get up!" Diego screamed at him kicking him in the face making me groan.

"You know, before you kill him, you might wanna hear what he has to say" Five shouted over the loud kicking noises.

"Diego! He just came here to talk!" I yelled, but Diego ignored us. Hazel pushed Diego over, but he rebounded just fine.

"I'm gonna kill you for what you did to Patch" Diego bellowed taking out his knives. Hazel looked at us to do something while he dodged Diego's knife.

"Or don't see how that goes." Five joked sitting back at his seat at the bar. I sighed and sipped my water trying not to smell the alcohol.

"Come on!" Hazel yelled blocking the punches from Diego only for Diego to get out a knife and stab Hazel in the leg. Five and I inhaled sharply while Hazel screamed in pain.

"That's gonna leave a mark" I cringed looking back toward the fight. Hazel pulled out the knife in the leg which gave Diego enough time to punch him. Diego did a cool flip which kicked Hazel in the face a few times knocking Hazel into the back of the couch. Hazel head-butted Diego and picked him up only for Diego to bit down on his ear making me cringe. Five put down his drink, teleported behind Diego, and smashed a glass plate on Diego's head.

"I draw the line at biting" Five commented walking back over to me. Hazel shook the glass off of himself still groaning.

"Hazel, whatever you came here to say, I suggest you make it quick before my hot-headed brother comes to" I told him finishing off my water.

"I left my partner, quit the Commission, came to volunteer" Hazel spit out quickly.

"For what?" Five asked picking his drink back up and sitting down.

"To help stop the apocalypse" Hazel answered still shaken up. Five and I chuckled.

"What an earth could be so funny to you both right now?" Hazel demanded.