The Day That Wasn't

The dream that my character is having is basically what happened at the beginning of the episode with Klaus and Dave. Alright back to the story.

(Loranna's Dream)

We fell onto the floor waking someone up next to us. I looked around and it looked like we were in an army camp or something.

"Damn it" Klaus yelled still holding the case. Klaus sat up looking around just as I was. There was a guy with no shirt on looking at us. I waved sheepishly. We all looked at each other for a second before we heard a bomb go off. Klaus grabbed me and tried to protect me.

"Incoming!" Someone shouted.

"Go time, ladies! Charlie's on the wire!" We heard someone shout again. I saw a hat and grabbed it making sure that my face was not seen so I could stay with Klaus and not the nurse's quarters. Everyone around us got up.

"You got mud in your ears, boys? Get dressed!" This guy with a gun screamed at us.

"No, we're n-" Klaus started to say.

"War's not gonna wait for you to get pretty!" The man shouted.

"Chaz get these men operational. And get him a pair of pants! Let's go!" He screamed at us one more time before someone threw us pants.

"Do you think I have time to waste? Get them a gun!" He screamed again. We stood up quickly and put on pants.

"Don't look at me, get those pants on!" He screamed as someone ran by and put a hat on Klaus.

(time skip)

Klaus and I sat down on a military bus with guns in our hands and green jackets and boots on.

"Did you both just get in country?" The man that we woke up next to asked.

"Oh, uh... Yeah" Klaus answered for us. I nodded.

"yeah, shit's crazy. I know." He responded

"You have no idea" I murmured.

"You guys will adjust" He said looking at us both.

"I'm Dave" He said throwing out his hand.

"Klaus" Klaus said shaking his hand. He brought his hand out to me.

"And you are?" He asked me

"Oh, uh, Ray" I said shaking his firm hand smiling. I kicked the case under the bus seat.

(Much later)

"c'mon Ray! You look great now come on!" Klaus yelled pulling me out and into a club with Dave following us. 'soul kitchen' was playing and Klaus drug me to the dance floor. We danced along with Dave.

"Drinks!" I yelled pulling them both to the bar. We got some shots and brought them over to the table.

"Cheers!" I yelled as we all took the shot.

"Woo!" I yelled slamming the glass down on the table. Klaus laughed as we went back to the dance floor. Klaus wrapped his arms around my waist as we swayed together to the music.

"Hey Ray, can I talk to you for a second?" I heard Dave ask from next to me.

"Yeah, sure" I told him pulling away from Klaus and walking toward the bathroom with him.

"What's up, Davey" I asked him still a little drunk. He chuckled.

"You like Klaus, don't you" Dave asked making me turn red.

"I—Well—Ugh, yes" I told him putting my head in my hands.

"Hey, it's okay!" Dave told me trying to comfort me.