Care for a hit?

What Veronica's wearing (minus the shorts) ⬇️

Veronica's POV

Veronica's POV

I woke up in JDs arms, still tired so I stayed there with him and watched him sleep peacefully until I slipped out of his rather protective grip to use the bathroom and brush my hair into a high messy bun held back by a matching blue headband.
My parents brought an entire bag of clothes to last me a few days. Westerberg was given Monday off due to the whole bomb thing and they wanted to be sure the rest of the school grounds was safe. And the Football game had to be postponed for next week at a different school since our field was well.. Unusable. I decided to take a walk downstairs by the cafe, leaving a note next to JDs bed so he wouldn't have a panic attack if he woke up.

I went downstairs by the Cafe and will be up soon. <3

-Veronica xoxo

The cafe smelled of freshly baked muffins and pretzels, I decided to grab some plain corn nuts, two banana nut muffins and a bottle of water. They older women working at the cash register was quiet and gave me a cookie for free. While walking out with my plastic bag filled with my items, I spotted a seven eleven across the street, on the way to the elevator. I smiled to myself, remembering the first time JD and I spoke.

"Greetings and salutations"

"Did you say cherry or coke?"

"I don't really like your friends either!"

Before I knew it I was crossing the street and opening the clear doors. Looking around the place, I realized JD was right! This seven eleven looked almost exactly like the one closer to home. As if second nature by now, I grabbed a large purple and blue swirled cup and filled it with blue raspberry flavored slush. (It was the only one flavor they had.)
When I finally paid for the slushy and crossed the road I desired to go back to JDs room, figuring he'd be awake by now. It was now 8:00 according to the clock and I didn't want to leave him up there alone for too long. "Good morning, Veronica!" Greeted Dr. Smith as I walked out of the elevator. "Good morning!" I replied, smiling, feeling a lot better than I had yesterday. "He just woke up" Dr. Smith said putting her hand on my shoulder with a big smile. " we spoke for a bit and he really seems like he's ready to change."
"Thank you so much!" I hugged her. "It's my job sweetheart, either way if it weren't for you, this wouldn't be able to happen!" She said hugging me back. " I'll see you later, dear." She waved, pulling away and stepping into another room as I stepped into JDs. He didn't see me at first, he was too busy eating pancakes with eggs the nurses brought me for breakfast.
"Well someone was hungry!" I giggled leaning on the wall as I watched him eat, he looked up with his cheeks full of food like a child. " I brought you something!" I exclaimed, revealing the slushy from behind my back. JDs eyes were practically popping out of his head with excitement, as he grabbed the drink and began sipping it like it would be the last slushy he would ever have. "Ahh" he groaned holding his head.
"Brain freeze?" I chuckled sitting on the hospital bed and laying next to JD. He nodded. "Thank you!" He pecked me on the lips and putting his arm around me. "Your welcome," I said laying my head on his chest. "What's in the bag?" JD asked, reaching for the bag. "Veronica did you forget that the hospital provides food?" He giggled at the sight of the food in the bag, twirling my hair with his fingers.
"No!" I playfully scoffed, "I just figured that if today's food was anything like yesterday's burritos, than we might as well get our own food!" JD gave a genuine smile which made me smile even more, "I love you!" I said, still laying my head into his chest. "Not as much as I love you," he winked. "What are you going to do?" I asked, JD looked down at me with a confused look. " when I go back to school?" He's face fell, "you go back tomorrow" he sighed. "Actually, they cancelled classes tomorrow, they don't want anyone on school grounds."
"Veronica, I'm sorry." JD sighed, "I'm sorry you have to go back there and, again I'm sorry for everything." I sat up and looked at him, the teenage boy seemed scared or worried that I was going to smack him like a parent disciplining their child. To his surprise, I softly leaned in and kissed his lips, "it's all going to be alright," I reassured him. "I'm going to be alright."
"Now what do you say we watch some movies and TV again like we did yesterday?" I suggested, leaning my forehead on his. "That works for me!" He replied, letting me lay my head in the crock of his neck, as he took a bite of one of the muffins and handed me the slurpee. "Care for a hit?"

Ik these have been a bit short lately and I'm sorry :( I've had the worst writers block lately and idk why. Lmk if you guys have any suggestions!!

-Brooke