A slushy and a pie?

The last day of school was finally over! Both Ellie and and Jasmine practically ran home where JD and Veronica were waiting for them in their already packed car. "We're going to Disney!" Jasmine chanted, swinging the car door open to sit in her car seat so Veronica could buckle her in.  
    The family arrived at the Airport with no issue, and were seated on the plane with no delay. "At least we made it on the plane this time." Veronica half smiled. Jasmine fell asleep before the plane could take off and Ellie found herself staring at the endless amounts of clouds passing by. For a while she stayed like that, until she remembered, What were those pictures Jazzy's teacher gave her? It wasn't like the rest of her family was awake to notice, and this plane ride was getting boring. Ellie grabbed the bag under the younger girls feet, carefully making sure she didn't stir.
    The yellow envelope was labeled: Ellie Dean. Inside was a note that simply read, "Thanks for being a great student this year!" After the note was a white envelope, the kind you would send a letter in. It had "Top Secret" sticker in a cartoon like font to keep it closed. Jasmine's teacher always struck Ellie as a weird person, but this made the feeling even worse. She tore it open, to find at least ten pictures of a boy standing in front of different American landmarks, wearing all black in each picture. He looked to be about Jasmine's age, brown hair that curled in different places, blue eyes and pink cheeks. Another note fell from the pile of pictures:

      "Maybe my son and I will run in to you while you're with your family in disney! But, because I know how much you love learning about new places, here's some of the places we've been."

   Ellie took a double take at the boy in the pictures and then over to Jasmine. "Oh my God." She whispered to herself, there was no way that boy was Mr.Clurf's son, he was black haired with green eyes and an olive skin tone. His "son" was the polar opposite! This HAD to be Clyde! But what if it wasn't? What if the boy just looked more like his Mother?
Ellie shook the thought away this boy had to be him. According to the letter, they would be in disney too, all she had to do was find him.
   "Attention Passengers!" The pilot spoke on the intercom, "Due to issues on the plane, we will be making an emergency landing in Springfield, Georgia!" Groans came from every direction. "Are you kidding?" JD huffed, "Hey! Maybe this is a good thing!" Veronica straightened hair frizzy hair. "Isn't that famous pie shop near there? I've heard their pies are amazing!" Jasmine's sleepy eyes suddenly were wide awake, "Please Daddy! Can we PLEASE get pie?" JD shrugged, standing up to get their carry on bags from the overhang shelf. "I don't see why not."  Ellie quickly shoved the pictures into her drawstring bag, it was better to not tell them.
    "Lulu's Pies." Ellie read outloud. "I read somewhere that the owner won a bunch of contests for her pies." Veronica added, "That good, huh?" JD slipped his arm around her waist. "Um, Hello? Then what are we waiting for?" Jasmine placed her hands on her hips. The family laughed, and walked into the diner.
       "Hello!" A     strawberry blonde girl greeted them at the door, about Ellie's age, maybe a year or two younger. "My name's Lulu, you can follow me to a table.. If you want." JD nodded and motioned for the rest of them to follow Lulu. "Does your Mom own this place?" Ellie asked, catching up to the girl, who left the rest of her family a few feet behind. "Yep, Mamma makes the pies everyday! And we create  a new one every morning! And now that school's out, I get to help out more!" Lulu babbled. "What are you doing here?" Ellie giggled a bit, "We were supposed to be on a plane to disney, but something went wrong with the plane so now we have to find somewhere to stay for the night." Lulu pursed her lips, and tilted her head a bit. "I could ask Mamma if you could stay with us. We could have a sleepover!"
   Lulu sat the family down at the table. "Hi Mamma!" A red haired women came up to the table, "This is Ellie, their plane broke down and they need a place to stay for the night, can they stay with us?" The women tilted her head seemingly making a decision. "You really don't have to.." Veronica began.
   "Don't sweat it! My names Jenna." Jenna held out her had to Veronica and then JD. "It's small, but we have a two bedroom apartment upstairs, it used to be the attic. The couch turns into a bed, so it should be fine!"  Lulu and Ellie squealed, "You can stay in my room and we can watch movies!'
  Jenna smiled after glancing at her daughter, "Are you ready to order?" She asked the family. "You should get the Mermaid Marshmallow Pie!" Lulu said. Ellie smiled, it was nice to have a friend, "Can I have that please?" Jenna nodded, Lulu took Ellie to a separate table in the back.
   "Can I show you something?" Ellie asked, taking in another mouthful of pie. Lulu nodded. Ellie showed her the pictures and then told her everything. "I've seen that boy a lot. He comes in with this other girl with red hair just like my Mamma's." Ellie gasped, "But how would that be possible if he lived with my nieces teacher in New York?" Lulu took the handful of pictures again, "Well that was definitely a lie, if that whole gang thing you were telling me is true then I'm sure there's people all over the country." She did have a point. "They come in around five every day, once they leave we can follow them home and get him back!" Ellie didn't know the right words to say. No one had ever cared this much about her. She hugged Lulu, "thank  you, so much."
    "Who's this Little Lu?" A short haired woman came up to the table with a younger boy at her leg. "Auntie Dawn, this is Ellie. Ellie, This is my Aunt Dawn!" Dawn waved, "You must be the girl whose family is stayin' here for the night!" Ellie nodded. "Well I'll see you tomorrow Lulu, I'm heading home early today." Both girls waved goodbye, and watched Dawn and the boy walk out the backdoor. "Shoot we should go back out there now." Lulu grabbed Ellie's hand, "Look right there! They're leaving." She whisper-yelled to Ellie.

"I thought you said they come at five?"

"I guess they came early today."

   Lulu and Ellie ran for the door, before the man and the boy from the picture could get into their car. "Where are you goin', baby?" Jenna asked her daughter.

"Just goin' to play outside, Momma!"

Once outside, the girls quietly listened to the boy talk to the older man.
"Why did we have to leave so quickly?"
"Because I said so Clyde! Now get into the truck."
  "Oh my God!" Ellie Whispered, "It's him!" Lulu pulled at her arm towards the truck. "What are you doing?" Ellie pulled her arm away. "We can't just let him get away!" Lulu grabbed her arm again and they quickly jumped into the back of the truck, surprisingly without the driver noticing. The cars engine purred, and soon enough the truck pulled away from the diner. "Are you sure about this Lulu? I mean we could've just gotten my brother and your Mom and call the cops or something.." Ellie trailed off. "Nobody ever believes the kids, everybody knows that it happens in every movie! The kids are right and the grown ups never believe them!" Ellie sighed, "Lu, this isn't a movie! What are we gonna do when we get wherever we're going?" Lulu shrugged.

"We save him, duh."  

Lulu and Ellie is my favorite thing ever now! I actually really liked writing Lulu, because even though we see her in the musical ,we don't really get that much of a personality from her. So I like the fact that I got to create a lot of her character! Also I really love waitress and I feel like this is an OK way to cross over the story... Also will Clyde be back?

 Also will Clyde be back?

Jenna

Lulu

(basically the OBC of waitress)