Chapter 1

Hermione's POV

I was sitting in the compartement of the  Hogwarts Express. Harry and Ron weren't there yet, i didn't see Ginny either I guess the'll come later. Even though i'm excited to see them I wanted some time alone to think, i got out a letter from my pocket and read it again ; this year i'm the head girl ! I've always wanted to be head girl ! But I still didn't know who I was going to work with, I hope it's soemeone I know like Ron or Harry, even tough i doubt they could get this rank with their grades. 

I spent 15 minutes alone in the compartement and i didn't see Harry or the Weasley wich was weird. The train was about to go and they usually come earlier so I was kind of worried. I heard a clinking coming from the door and I raised my head to see if it was my friends but no. The smile that was on my face fell immediatly when I saw who had entered in my compartement. 

A tall and blonde guy wearing the slytherin uniform : Malfoy. I couldn't help but glare at him. After the final battle he came to us and told us how bad he wanted to change, he promised to us that he would change to gain our trust, he begged for mercy and Harry trusted him, they were on good terms even tough they're not good friends wherewas I'm not. I hate him. He has done so much bad things to me during the past few years and i didn't want to hear about him.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" he said as he sat on the couch in front of me.

I dind't respond. I knew where it was going if I said something, so I shut my mouth and waited for my friends.

"I saw Weasel in the bock of the train, he was buying chocolate frogs" He said.

I rolled my eyes and glared at him;

"Why do you even bother talking to me Malfoy ? Besides stop calling him Weasel !"

"Okay chill I tought you might want to see him".

I rolled my eyes once more and looked trough the window. It's going to be a long road...

When we arrived I heard Hagrid's voice directing orders to the 1st years. Further I saw two red head fighting for a bag of candies while a brown haired boy was laughing at them. I immediatly smiled and ran towards them. 

"Hemione ! How are you ? I didn't see you on the train !" Harry smiled and hugged me. 

"Yeah I was stuck with Malfoy in a compartement" I said while greeting Ginny. 

"C'mon 'Mione give him a rest he may be a good guy" Harry said.

"And if he's not 'ill kick him in the butt" Ron said leaning on me for a kiss.

"You know I don't trust him"

"Whatever you say...Anyway aren't you the new head girl ?" Ginny said with a smile.

"I am ! I'm so happy ! But Mcgonnagall said she needed to talk to me after dinner, i'm a little stressed..."

"It's going to be fine don't worry" Ron said, taking my hand. 

"Okayy lovebirds we better get going" Ginny said and we all laughed. 

I saw by the corner of my eye Malfoy staring at us, he seemed angry and he clenched his fists. What the heck was wrong wih him?  But when he caught me glancing at him he turned to his slytherin friends Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson. Pansy was smiling and hugged the two boys without noticing the disguisted look Malfoy was giving her. 

Malfoy is very suspicious, I tought, but I couldn't care less and I headed to the castle with the others.

Draco's POV

I was still sleeping when the train arrive and Granger was already gone. I took my bagages and left the train. I saw Blaise, my best friend and Pansy who were laughing on the track. I walked towards them and greeted them. It felt good to see them again, we were the only last year slytherin students to come this year. In fact Mcgonagall insisted on the fact that we should come back, there were few other students but we all knew we weren't welcome after the war.

I turned my head and saw the golden trio with Weasley girl. They seemed happy too, Granger seemed really happy. At this exact moment I saw Weasel kissing Granger on the lips. Eurk, how can she kiss HIM ? I don't what was going on in my mind at this moment but my fists clanched by their own, and I probably frowned. Granger caught me staring and she immediatly glanced back at me. I shook my head and turned to Blaise;

"We should go, the thestrals are here" I said.

"Thestral ?" Pansy asked.

"Yeah those creatures who drive us to the castle every year"

"duh ! There's never been any creatures like that" 

"Yes of course there are !" i shouted.

"Never saw them so..." 

"Yeah well you'll probably see them now, they only appear if you ever saw death" I said.

"Oh yeah what a clever boy you are Dray !" She laughed as she hugged Blaise and me.

I made a disguisted face while Blaise was mocking me.

Then we made our way to the castle. After the first year got sorted the prof- headmistress Mcgonagall announced the headboy and headgril. I already knew who was the headgirl, it's obviously Granger, and of course everybody clapped her.

"And the headboy of this year is a Slytherin, Draco Malfoy !" 

As Granger did, I stood up, there was no clapping at first but then I saw Potter clapping and everybody followed. Thanks Potter...

After that we ate, and after the feast everybody went to their dormitory but I was supposed to go to Mcgonagall first. I saw Granger on the way, when she saw me she gave me a glance, flipped her hair and walked faster. Damn... Even that was sexy ! Yeah Granger got sexy since 5th year but now she looks like a woman and she was beautiful ! Her long brown and curly hair resting on her shoulders and her body, she looked like a goddess ! 

"By Merlin Draco !" I mutterred to myself.

Am i really finding her sexy and stuff !? 

I sighed...Whatever, she's not as much as me. And with a grin I walked in Mcgonnagall's office and sat down besides Granger.

"Great you are here, so...as headboy and headgirl I thought that you should share a domitory." Mcgonagall said.

"What !?? I'm not sharing a dormitory with a death eather !" Granger shouted.

Ouch !

that hurts but Mcgonnagall glanced at her for saying that.

"It's the worst idea ever !" I said. 

Sounds like an idea of this freak of Dumbledore ! 

"It's an old idea of the Professeur Dumbledore, it is meant to honour him." she said.

What did I say?

Granger sighed, she looked so pissed right now...Which make her even more attractive. I slapped myself in my mind for having a such thought. 

"So...Your dormitory is on the 7th floor, the password is veritas nuquam perit"

"And for the rounds?" Granger asked.

"Whenever you want from 7:30 to 8:00, Flitch is in charge of the rounds the weekends but you can ask him help if you want" 

"Got another question Granger ?" I asked sarcastically.

She glanced at me but let out a "no".

"Well off you go nw" Mcgonagall said.

Hey thanks for reading ! leave a comment it'd be cool thanks ^^

-Z-