Chapitre 4

Hermione's POV //

I just had the weirdest night of my life ! First I ate with Mal- Draco, I saw him cry, I saw his dark mark, I was in a bed with him half naked ! He has been flirty with me the whole night but he also opened up about his past...Draco Malfoy is a mysterious yet interesting man...

"Hermione !" Ginny voice got me out of my toughts.

"yeah ?" 

The red haired girl was eating her breakfast and stopped to face me. I gave her shy smile, she knew I wasn't listening to whatever she was saying, she said ;

"So I slept with Zabini" 

I chocked on the water I was drinking and looked at her so she could repeat what she said.

"I'm sorry what !?" I shouted.

She hit my leg under the table and told me to be quiter, then frowned.

"I knew you weren't listening, what's up with you ?" She asked.

"Uh...Nothing I just had a rough night" 

She grinned at me and looked over at the slytherin table and turned to me but I cut her off before she was speaking.

"No don't ! Get out of your mind whatever you're thinking about" I said immeidatly.

She laughed at me as Harry and Ron joined us at the table. We talked a little and I was glad that it wasn't awkward with Ron. I heard Ginny squealing and I looked up at her. She took a quick look over the slytherin table and said to me ;

"Hermione we should have a girl night saturday !" 

"Since when do we have girl nights ? And Gin' I need to study" I replied raising an eyebrow.

She gave one of her puppy look.

Not again...

"Okay fine but I have to ask Draco first" I told her.

She squealed again and I felt glances on me. Harry and Ron were staring at me with their eyebrows raised and Harry chuckled with Ginny.

"You call him by his name now ?" Ron asked me a bit angrily.

"U-uh y-yeah I-" I responded blushing.

I felt dumb to have been exposed this easily, they will assume something happened and I didn't want them to know ; Draco wouldn't want either.

"So you're friends now or...?" Harry asked.

"Or more !" Ginny continued with a smirk for me.

"No ! Not him I would never- Gin' !" I shouted blushing furiously.

Harry and Ginny looked at each other with smirk. Did Ginny told him something ? Ron frowned and didn't said anything. I heard footsteps coming towards us and I saw a tall blonde haired guy stopping just besides me.

"Potter I hope you're ready for Saturday, Slytherin's gonna win the cup this year" Draco said while shaking Harry's hand.

"You wish Malfoy" Harry said with a smile and shook Draco's hand.

Ginny, Ron and I were stupified by the amical tone in their voice. Draco turned to Ginny and told her ; 

"Blaise wanted to see you before for your transformation lesson, he said he had your book" 

Ginny nodded and I saw Ron giving his sister a strange look. Draco then looked at me.

"Grangie" he winked.