Chapter 9

Draco's POV//

"Draco you're not afraid to show affection in public ?" She asked me nervously.

"Not for you" I repplied with a smirk.

I pretended to not notice Weasley and Potter behind us, I knew Weasel was furious because I kissed her but I finally got my girl back so I don't mind. We got into the classroom and I sat behind Hermione, I had the perfect  view, her curls falling perfectly on her back as she was writting down almost every word Mcgonnagall was saying. It almost felt like a dream, after all this time, I can now kiss her, without fearing to be beaten because I love a muggle born. 

I got distracted from my thoughts by a flying paper plane. I took a look around to see who it was from, I saw Weasley glaring at me, his fist were clenched, he seemed...angry ? I grinned and defolded the paper.

"Get your fifthly paws off Hermione you prat"

That's what was written on the letter. I smirked at Weasley and formed a "no" with my mouth. I bend to Potter at a table beside me and whispered ;

"Tell your bestie that he lose Hermione, she's mine now"

Potter raised an eyebrow and turned to Weasly to pass the message.

I smiled proudly, looking back at Hermione.

We're going on a date, we'll go to the ball together and hopefully our story won't end here.

Hermione's POV

The next few days were odd. Ron was still being a jerk, he couldn't bare seeing Ginny and I hanging out with the slytherins boys even though Harry comes too sometimes.
I tried not to think about it. Today was the most important day, Draco and I were going on a date ! I had to be perfect, I put on some of my typocal muggle clothes and my gryffindor scarf and went downstairs.

There I saw Draco, standing happily (which was unusual of him) he had put on a white shirt and a denim jacket and black trousers. I wonder where he found these clothes though, it suits him very well. With his stray of platinum hair falling in front of his face he looked like a Disney prince, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't even what it is.

"Grangie ! You look pretty !" He told me.

"T-thanks you look great too, but don't call me grangie ever again" I shot back.

"Okay okay, so shall we go...Malfoy ?" He told me.

I was surprised. Did he just call me Malfoy ? I blushed and he did the same, I didn't even respond but he placed his hand on my waist and we went to hogsmeade. People were giving us strange looks, like why those two are hanging out together ?

We were out in the snow, playing in a spot where there was barely anyone.

It felt right.

Laughing with him. Touching him. Smiling at him. Having him in my arms like right now.

God it was perfect, nothing could go back now.

" 'Mione ?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you"

I turned my head so I can face him. Did I heard right ? He likes me? No, he loves me? I felt my heart beating faster than I expected.

Draco Malfoy loves me.

Draco Malfoy loves me !

I was so lost in the moment that I didn't give him an answer. I saw his eyes turning to dark grey as he bit his lips.

(Just say you like him idiot !)

But words couldn't come out of my mouth. I felt my heart sink as he looked away.

No.

I cupped his face in my hands and leaned towards him. Our lips touched and we were slowly tasting each others. Then our lips moved faster, our tongues were dancing with each others and we were barely breathing.
We broke apart as we were out of breath. I rested my head on his forehead and we both closed our eyes for a moment.

"I love you too Draco" i whispered to him.

I openned my eyes to see him smile happily, he pulled even closer for a crushing bones hug, while he kept saying "love you so much". I gigled at his reaction and we cammed ourselves when we heard a very known voice.

"I think you're doing a big mistake Hermione" Ron said to mew ignoring Draco.

"I can't hear your point Ron, I've always been a better thinker than you" i repplied.

Draco laughed and shout "burning weasly here, drown him bit" I laughed with Draco while Ron was as red as his hair. I grabbed Draco's hand and we head back to the castle