Chapter 10

Hermione's POV //

OK. Maybe this truth or dare game wasn't such a bad thing after all. And yes maybe Draco Malfoy isn't a jerk anymore, but I really hope I can get to spend the night with him tonight. It's the Christmas ball and that was my night, well our night. Ginny had helped me pick a beautiful green dress for tonight, while she wore a blue one. I let my hair in a bun with some stray falling down on my neck, I didn't wear much makeup just a red lipstick and some mascara and I must admit I looked good.

Ginny and I both headed to the Great Hall where we were supposed to meet Harry, Pansy, Blaise and Draco. Once we were there, Ginny immediatly jumped in Blaise's arms while Harry smiled and winked at me, Pansy Parkinson was hanging on his arm. I turned my head and saw Draco staring at me, he was slightly blushing, he eyed me up and down before grining. 

I think my heart just dropped out my body 'cause that wink, and all his look just killed me. He was wearing a red and black tuxedo and he let his blonde hair natural just how I liked it. He approached me and handed me rose, a red rose. 

"Heard that was your favourite flower" He told me with a smile.

"Y-yeah you heard r-right" 

He smiled a bit and looked down at my dress and said :

"You're stunning by the way" 

"Thanks y-your handsome too" I repplied, embarressed.

I was not used to theses kind of compliments, especially if it's from Draco Malfoy !

We then all went to the dancefloor and had a lot of fun. 

Draco's POV ://

I was SO glad that everyone liked the party, I was getting reconization for my work. And it seems like people stopped judging me and Blaise, basically all the slytherins, and that made me happy. They also accepeted the fact that I'm seeing Hermione, I think everyone knew about that though.

"Hey guys one last game" I said, getting the attention.

"Are you sure it's a good idea ? Last time you got all grumpy for two weeks because of your hair" Hermione said with a giggle.

"Yeah I'm sure" I pouted.

"Truth or dare, but this time no veritaserum or alcool" I continued.

They all nooded and we started playing, when it was Hermione's turn I asked.

"Truth or dare ?" 

"Truth" 

I smirked.

"Will you be my girlfriend ?" 

She almost chocked on her water and her eyes widened, Ginny, Blaise, Harry and Pansy all cheered, giving us the whole room's attention. Hermione blushed, jumped off her seat and kissed me passionetly. 

"I would love to"

And she kissed me once again. The great Hall cheered at this I even heard a guy shout "I knew this would happen since 3rd year !" We all laughed and I caught Mcgonnagall's eyes twinkling behing her glasses. 

"Okay now it's gonna be hard to do better" Potter joked.

Hermione's POV//

It was already 2:00 am when Mcgonnagall told us that he party was over. Tomorow there will be plenty of presents in our dorms. Draco and I went to our dorm, I went straight to the bathroom and took my makeup off. Draco joined me and leaned on the door, he already had taken off his shirt and only had his pants on.

"What ?" I asked amused by the look he was giving me.

"What can't I say goodnight to my girlfriend?" he grinned at me.

I laughed and gave him a peck on his lips, i turned my back on him.

"Help me undress first" 

"oH I on't say no to that" 

He took off my dress and rested his head on my shoulder. I turned to face him, and he looked me as if I was the most beautiful thing in the world, kissed me and whispered "I love you 'mione" hoarsely.

This simple movements gave me shivers and I kissed him even more deeply, roughly, making our tongues dancing on our heart's beat. Things quickly got out of control, I had my legs surrounding his waist while he was taking us to his room. He pushed me against the bed, leaving kisses on my neck. 

We were out of our mind, but that was the best night I've ever had, even though I didn't sleep much after that...

They didn't sleep much !  I wonder what happened after this *wink* *wink* No seriously, I was about to write a lemon but after reading it I was like "nah I can't write lemons" ANYWAYS there is going to be one last chapter and it's the end, sorry if you're disapointed, but I have some other work to do and I don't have enough tome to work on this story sorry guys (I'll explain you in the next chapter).