Chapter 7

Draco's POV //

Hermione slapped Weasel and ran out of the Great Hall, leaving a big huge silence in the room. Ginny tried to catch her but failed. Potter and I got up and we rushed to Weasley boy. He was just standing here in shock and I grabbed my wand and used a spell to push him to wall. Gaps were rushing all over the Great Hall and I saw the Professor Mcgonagall coming towards us but that wasn't going to stop me. I reached Weasley and I grabbed him by his collar and whispered so him only could hear me;

"If you hurt Hermione's feeling again I swear I'll do more than that" 

The gryffindor was still in shock and he nodded. I glanced at Potter who mouthed me to go search for Hermione. I did as I was told. I knew where she was, in the moaning myrtle bathroom, this is where she went last time that stupid arse of Weasley hurt her feelings. I remember that night, it was in our 4th year, for the Yule Ball, she looked stunning in her blue dress, she was enjoying the night and dancing around with Krum, I remember that night because that was the night I realized, she was everything I ever wanted and I could never have. The beautiful gryffindor princess, I loved her. And that night Weasley and her had a fight over something I didn't really get it and I heard her sobbing in the bathroom, that's when I realized I loved her but I'll never get her to be mine...

"Hermione..." I whispered entering in the bathroom.

I heard her sobbing and she repplied.

"D-draco, g-go, I-I'm f-fine" 

I finally spotted her. She was crying on the floor and she was trying to cover her face from me. I marched towards her and bent down in front of her, I held her face in  my hand and rubbed a tear from her face. Watching her like that made my heart break into pieces and I couldn't stand that. I dove my eyes in her gaze and gave her smile, her brown eyes were red from crying and her cheeks were wet. 

I leaned in for a hug and she held my shirt with all the strenght she could have. I patted her back with my hands, while rassuring her. 

"Shhh It's okay, I'm here" 

I waited until she was alright again and we talked a bit so she could take her breath. We didn't talk about what happened in the Great Hall, i know she dind't want to and I don't want to hear about Weasel either. Then the professor Mcgonnagall called us in her office and she was mad at us first but she didn't add anything on that. We didn't get any detention because we're headstudents hopefully, that would've been humiliating otherwise. After that, Hermione and I went to the Great Hall and foundHarry, Blaise, Ginny and Pansy already there for the preparation of the Christmas decoration. 

We were doing pretty well all together in joy...And It felt weird we were done faster than I expected and Potter proposed to go to the room of requierment. It's been a while since I haven't been here, and that's a good thing, I remember screaming and scratching my arm 'till it bleeds because I couln't finish my task. But that's all in the past now. We were sitting on chairs in front of a fireplace, Ginny and Pansy were fighting on the type of music taht should be playing at the Christmas party while Hermione was reading a book besides and rolling her eyes at some of the two girls comments. Blaise, Potter and I were talking about quidditch matches, everything seemed peaceful, yet odd, but it felt right. 

I glanced at Hermione, she's been reading this book for an hour now, I read the title Percy Jackson and the battle of the labyrinth. I frowned, I never heard of this book before, it must be one of those muggles strange books. I read above her shoulders and none of this made sens, gods ? Some kind of prophecy ? 

"You really read weird books Grangie" I told her by making a face.

She looked up at me and frowned, our faces were few inches apart but for once she didn't blush, instead she repplied, nearly outraged;

"I didn't ask your opinion Dray, plus this book is a masterpiece so shut it" 

I raised and eyebrow at her, while everyone in the room was gasping. I grew closer to her and responded ;

"You know what else is a masterpiece ?" 

"Don't say it, Merlin, please don't say it" she begged jokingly.

"My di-" I continued but I got cut off by the gryffindor girl.

"yep, great, I don't details Draco thanks" she said closing her eyes.

"You already know the details 'Mione" I smirked and winked.

She blushed furiously and slammed the book on my face and I heard the others laughing at the scene. 

"I'm enjoying this conversation, please continue" Potter said chuckling.

"Harry !!" Hermione shouted at the chosen one while still blushing. 

Thta just made the laughters grow even louder and I chuckled with them. 

"That means you slept together right ?" Ginny added.

"Woaw Draco you didn't tell me about it !" Blaise continued.

In this whole situation, Hermione was the most embarressed. She covered her ears as everyone teased her.  Potter didn't look against our relationship, I guess he knows that Hermione belongs to me, and Pansy...Well...I think she likes someone else so no worries here.  Then we played Truth or dare, again. That's when it all messed up. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ! Sorry for this late and short chapter, I just wanted to uppload before my exams. So I won't be posting the whole week, or maybe just wednesday, anyway my final exams are on the 27th and 28th of June, wish me luck I'm doomed xD

So I hope you enjoyed, have a good night/day :D