Chapter 11

5 later...

Draco's POV //

Yes. Hermione Granger is my girlfriend. Because of a stupid game. But now I think I should probably thank Blaise for this idea, he wanted to help me get Hermione and now here we are, 5 years of relationship, and I love her, she loves me, we often  get into fights but not massive fights...

Also today's Hermione birthday, I went down Diagon Alley to find the perfect present for her. I stopped by a jewelry store and bought her a silver necklace with a lion head on it. Then I got back to her appartment.

Blaise, Pansy, Ginny and Harry were already here, everything was going perfectly well until Hermione came back from the bathroom soaking wet.

"What happened ?" I frowned, worried

"The sink broke again, I'm so tired to always repare everything here !" She screamed and dries herself with a spell.

"You'll move soon enough" I whispered under my breath with a smirk.

"What ?" She aksed
"What" I shot back.

She frowned and sat on the couch, she opened all of her presents, she had a huge smile when she saw the necklace I gave her, and I smiled proudly. 

"That's not the only present he got for you" Blaise said with a smirk.

I glared at him and nodded at Hermione. I kneeled before her and handed her a tiny red box. Her eyes immediately opened widely and I heard the other girls squeal like fangirls.

"Hermoione Granger, will you change your name into Malfoy and make me the happiest man on earth? " I asked her with a proud smile on my face.

"Yes yes yes, Merlin yes" she almost cried as I placed the ring on her finger  .

She then jumped and kissed me passionately and that was the beginning of my life's best part.

The next thing that happened, were, marriage, then baby in a carriage, Scorpius Malfoy, a little blonde genius, excellent quidditch player and and just as much as a know-it-all as my wife, Hermione...
Scorpios was the happiest event of our life, he looked just like me, but he had all his personality from his mother. He went in Hogwarts, got sorted into Slytherin made friends with the Potters, and the Zabinis.

Everything seemed right.

Hi ! Sorry for this shitty chapter I just had a writer block so I didn't know what to write Haha.

Also in the last chapter I told you that I had work and this work is me wanting to be a publishing-author and I have to write and work really hard to achieve this so I thought of ending this story here sorry if you wanted more XD

Also I'm NOT English native speaker so that's why I need to improve my english writting.

Anyway if you liked the story, vote, comment Ily guys xoxo