Chapter 5

Hermione's POV //

The next day I woke up later then usual, it was 10:00 and I had a big headache. It took me a couple of minutes to get out of my bed to go to the bathroom. I slowly opened the door not feeling really awoken and I saw Malfoy standing in front of the mirror, he was probably undressing because the bathroom wasn't filled with fog yet. I mumbled incomprehensible words as I gazed over his perfectly shaped abs.

"Grangie ! You're staring, would you join me ?" he asked with a smirk.

Yes.

"No I'll pass thanks" I responded walking out of the room.

"Are you sure ?" He asked again.

I glared at him and he grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall. The heat spread over my body again, I was nervously trying to push him away without staring at his abs or his gorgeous silver eyes.

"Malfoy you know that's harrassment right?" I said with a voice that wanted to sound safe.

He stepped closer to me and stared at my lips then he looked back at my eyes ;

"I prefer when you call me Draco" He said with a Soft voice.

You wanna play like that boy !?

I wrapped my hands around his neck so he could bend and I'd reach his ear.

"Well Draco, let me go or I'll wreck your neck" I said with the same tone in my voice.

He blushed furiously and stepped aside to let me go. I smiled innocently at him and got out of the bathroom, leaving him speechless.

Draco's POV//

I was walking down the stairs, thinking about what happened in the bathroom. Hermione Granger, the know-it-all had acted flirty with ME !? Well ok that was for feaving her alone but still ! She used a such sexy voice and UGH !

I slapped myself mentally before other thoughts come to my mind. I joined Blaise at the slytherin table and tried to concentrate on him talking about Ginny Weasley, but that was so hard because there was this beautiful girl, with bushy brown hair and sparkling brown eyes laighing with Potter...again. Potter. Always had the prettiest girl by his side yet he couldn't see how gorgeous she looks outside and inside...Not that I care about Hermione !

I shook my head.

No I don't.

"And what about you and Granger ?" Blaise asked when he finished talking.

"Herm- Granger ? W-we didn't do anything" i repplied nervously.

"Ah ah sure thing, what happened mate?" Blaise chuckled.

"I..." I paused for a second ;

Should I really tell him? He would probably laugh at me like "the slytherin prince gets nervous in front of the gryffindor bookworm".

Thankfully for me Weasley girl interrupted our conversation and sat put her fists on the table in front of Blaise. The slytherin turned to her and smirked as he saw her.

"Gin' we're gonna be late" I heard Hermione's voice complain.

She stood besides Ginny and glanced at me, we made eye contact and she blushed but turned her attention to the red haired girl who was shouting at Blaise.

"No HErmIOnE I nEed tO do tHIs" Ginny shouted like she was drunk.

Hermione rolled her eyes and blaise seemed amused. Ginny grabbed the slytherin's collar and brought his face closer to hers.