Chapter 8

Draco's POV //

We were playing truth or Dare again, I have saved some veritaserum from last time and we just drank the rest of the little bottle.
Potter was first to start, so Hermione asked him ;

"Truth" he picked.

"Who would you rather kiss with ?" Hermione asked as if she knew something nobody knew.

"Parkinson. She's pretty hot" he responded but he immediatly covered his mouth with his hand.

I observed Pansy's reaction, she didn't seem to care at all. I wlnder if they could get together one day? Potter then turned to Ginny and asked, she picked dare and she kissed Pansy on the cheek, wich is extremely courageous since they're not really friends. Blaise plays and my turn finally comes.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"What do you think about Granger?"

"She's the most perfect girl i've ever seen, sh'es brillant and remarkable, she's gorgeous and sweet event tought she pisses me off sometimes she's cool I love her"

I opened my eyes wide. I felt like I just spilled my guts. I could feel muself blushing and I saw that herlione was blushing as well.

Gosh this game I swear...

"Truth or dare Granger?"

"Dare" she told me.

"Go on a date with me" I said.

"A-are you sure?" Her cheeks went bright pink.

I nodded and we continued the game. Some of us finished half naked, like Potter and Ginny or full of red and green paint on the face. 

The next day, I woke up alone in my room, Granger and I slept in different rooms...I felt disapointed by this thought but I couldn't simply show it to anyone. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I then, stood in front of he mirror and checked myself out, the perfectly shaped abs, the silver gorgeous gaze, the stray of red hair in my platinum hair and- 

The stray of red hair in my platinuim hair !??

I looked even closely and yes, there's red in my perfect blonde hair ! That must be from last night and I don't remember, or maybe is it...Granger ? 

She wouldn't do that. Would she ?

I ran into her room -that wasn't locked hopefully- and woke her up immediatly, she shouted at me for waking her up in such circumstances.  I glared at her and shut her up.

"Why did you paint my hair in red !??" I screamed.

"Draco I didn't !" She repeated for the 10th time.

I finally remarked the green paint on her nose and her cheeks. She didn't seem to know that she had paint all over her face and I grinned.

"Why are you grining Malfoy" She frowned.

"No reason" I repplied. 

"You need to help me to get rid of this !" I told her while pointing at the strand of hair. 

She chuckled and stood in front of me, she ran a hand in my hair -messing them again- and looked me in the eyes.

"But you look cute with that" She said smirking.

"Shut up, that's disguisting, help me it doesn't go away !" I frowned while replacing my hair.

"Okaayy let me change first." 

She went take a shower and she tried to wash away the red paint for 1 hour and failed. We decided to go check  Blaise and Ginny. Apparently we were all covered in red and green paint that won't go away. I sighed and sat down besides Hermione.

"No more truth or dare 'right ?"

"agreed" they all responded.

There was a silence at the moment but Hermione quickly grabbed my arm and shook it. I stared at her in incomprehension. She dragged me to the 7th floor, to the room of requierment. The room was way bigger than I expected, there was a muggle machine for music, she once told me about this. The room dark, with some lights glowing. It looked like a place to chill out for hours.

"What's that for ?"

"That's our training for the christmas ball" She said hapily. 

"Is it an excuse to have me in your arms?" I asked with a smile.

"Maybe" She smiled back. 

She put on the music and started dancing around. I smiled, she looked beautiful by just being. She grabbed my hand and dragged into a dance, we were laughing like idiots, her in my arms, my hands on her waist and her head resting on my chest. I couldn't remember for how long I've been this happy, but for sure, she was the reason behind my hapiness. Even tough we were mostly enjoying our free time, we figured out a dance for the Christmas ball, the type of music and how we'll decorate the great hall for the party. 

Hermione's POV //

After finding everything we needed, Draco and I decided to go back to class. I was thinking about what happened back there, the dance, his smile, his laugh...My heart was still beating so fast after that, he has a such effect on my mood I didn't expect our relationship to turn out like that.

We were the first in front of the clas and Draco turned to me, he looked as happy as me, and I couldn't help but wonder what's on his mind.

"Granger...Remember...Uh..last night I..." he started.

I raised an eyebrow, he was blushing and his hands were shaking. 

"What ?" I grabbed his hands and he immediatly stopped shaking. 

He sighed and grabbed my face tightly. He dove his gaze in mine and said ;

"I want to go on a date with you tomorow at Hogsmeade" He said seriously.

I wanted to laugh at first but It was clear that he's serious about that. I lowkey want to kiss him because at this moment he's so caring and that's a part of Malfoy that you don't see everyday. Instead I just smiled and nodded. His lips formed a giant smile and he gave me a quick peck on lips, before mouthing to himself "finally".

 I saw in the corner of the corridor, Harry and Ron coming towards us. I still haven't talked to Ron since the other time, and I still don't want either. This boy is so confuising ! I turned my attention to Draco who was still enjoying the moment. I chuckled and he looked at me.

"I want to ask you something too" I said.

He nodded so I continue.

"Would you go to the ball with me?" I asked as my cheeks turned bright pink.

He stopped his toughts for a moment and frowned. 

He doesn't want to ??

"I'm supposed to ask you that" he pouted.

"Tables turn Dray" I told him.

He smirked and pulled me closer to me, and pressed his lips on mine softly.

"Not that I mind, I'll gladly go to the ball with you 'Mione" He answered with a smile.

He called me 'mione again. My heart skipped a beat. Draco Malfoy kissed me ! Again ! In front of- shit !

"Draco you're not afraid to show affection in public ?" I said nervously.

"Not for you" he repplied with a smirk.

He didn't seem to have noticed Ron and Harry. I saw Harry smirking evily at me while Ron was containing his anger inside of him. We got in the classroom and I almost tought seeing Mcgonnagall's eyes twinkling behind her glasses. 

I'm the happiest girl in the world, and Ron won't have the chance to change that.