1.5

Krist sighed for the millionth time today. No one can blame him. He has been working for Singto for more than 5 months now. In this duration, he has never met Singto's 'girlfriend' until today.

While other employees are clamouring in excitement because they are in a company trip, Krist feels like shit. If Bas did not tell him that the beach resort they will be using for the company trip is owned by Singto's girlfriend, he would have no idea at all and would not have come. He is risking his secret by going to places with water. Not to mention that Park is there as well since he is a cousin of Singto's girlfriend. See how crazy his situation is?! No wonder Singto and his wife were invited in the original's wedding.

So, Krist decided to join the trip despite his foul mood. It didn't help one but that Singto's girlfriend is Pat. Yup. The same Pat who was his Singtuan's girlfriend as well. Double fuck. But that is not the worst thing yet. The reason why he has to grit his teeth while keeping up his pleasant temperament on the outside is because he is sharing a room with Oajun when he was supposed to stay with Singto. What's the point of drawing lots when the higher ups will have their own rooms?!

"He's been with us for about half a year now. Krist here is not a college graduate but he is very capable. All tasks assigned to him, he accomplishes very well." Neww boasts.

Pat sweetly smiled at Krist. "You look very nice. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Well-mannered and very polite. A perfect bred and raised in high society. Blergh!

Inwardly puking in disdain, Krist stopped himself from rolling his eyes even though it took him inhumane strength to do so. Fuck, even The Hulk would be ashamed of his humongous feat.

Returning Pat's smile, he said 'thank you' in a shy voice.

"He's so adorable!" Pat gushed.

(Adorable my ass! Let's see if you can still call him adorable after he steals your man right below your nose.)

Kitty be nice.

(Don't mind my side comments, Krist. Just do your job in keeping this bitch's paws off your hubby.)

With a flushed face, Krist blinked his eyes prettily like an innocent child. His reaction brought another series of coos from Pat and chuckles from Neww and Tay who introduced him to the woman.

"If you're done, meet at the makeshift stage. Kit, come with me."

Singto's abrupt words stopped their chat. Like a good servant, Krist excused himself and followed his 'owner'. Singto's mood appear to be as sour as his. It seems like seeing his girlfriend is not causing him to have a good mood for their business outing.

When they arrived at Singto's room, the Ger was surprised to see his things inside. He left them in the room he is sharing with Oajun as far as he can remember. Before he can ask the older man, Singto spoke up.

"Mean and Plan got together last night. Since I want them to focus on this trip's activities, I had their rooms changed."

The sudden change of rooms is understandable. What bothers him is how Singto found out that the two finally got together last night after months of bickering and sexual tension. Also, he doesn't understand what he has to do with the changes in the room assignment and why his belongings are inside Singto's room.

"Ah. . .But why is my knapsack inside your room? If I need to swap with Mean or Plan, they should be inside their room. Oh! Did the staff make a mistake and brought my-"

"You'll be staying with me."

Wide-eyed, Krist looked at Singto. "Sta-stay with you?"

Singto nodded his head. "Yes. The room is big."