8.2

"This pancake tastes better than last week's. Thank you."

The red haired vampire smiled as response to Krist's praise. She had been practicing making pancakes and sweet deserts for their master's beloved.

"The mistress would like to see you."

The tasty breakfast brought to him tasted like bile at the woman's words.

"She'll be here after you finish the food."

Docilely, Krist nodded his head. His eyes fell on his broken feet and he felt sadness wash his heart. He had been in this world for no more than a week. And yet, his end was approaching near.

For the past few days, he had experienced being locked in this room with nothing but a window to see what was outside. His feet were badly broken so he couldn't walk. There was no one he could speak with but this red haired vampire named Mook who'd bring his meals. And his vampire? He did visit him. They even had sex. Everyday if he may add. And yet, he felt oddly empty.

Following the original's memories, Namtan would come today and she'd make a scene. Singto would be so angry he'd hurt Krist. Just like the other day when his feet were broken.

And so, Krist followed what was supposed to happen. He forced a smile and acted like it didn't hurt to see Namtan in front of him in all her gorgeousness with his vampire's ring on her finger. With the original's mild temperament, he meekly nodded his head to her cold orders and harsh words.

"You should be grateful to be the king's beloved. If it weren't for your blood, I would have killed you right away. Know your place." The female vampire haughtily glared at him before spinning around to leave his room.

Biting his tongue to hold back his retort, he patiently endured until his room's door was slammed shut.

(You did good. Thank you.)

He didn't respond to the goddess. Truth be told, he had no idea how the original held out through all this shit.

In less than five minutes, the person he was expecting angrily strode inside.

The king of vampires glared at him. "How dare you run your mouth!"

If he wasn't in the original's body, Krist would have swooned at this world's Singto's feral dominance. His black sleeved shirt hugged his body perfectly and that black stud on his ear looked too sexy. He had seen a lot of roles the older male had played in different worlds but he must say that this one looked the best.

His Tuan and black are a match made in heaven.

"I'm not hearing any apologies."

The older male's cold words acted like cold water that doused Krist's consciousness awake. "I-I didn't say anything."

Clear brown eyes stared back at the vampire's cold stare.

Shivers run down Krist's spine. The goddess was more than right when she said that his Singto was dangerous.

"Take your clothes off."

His heart skipped a beat at the vampire's command. His hands shook both in apprehension and fear.

Sex with this world's Singto was never pleasant.

"I'm sorry I-"

"Clothes."

Krist bit his lip at his vampire's clipped tone. Then, he obediently unbottoned his pajamas. Because his feet were broken, it took him awhile to remove his pajama pants without much pain.

When he was bare, Singto closed the gap between them and pushed him harshly on the bed. Sharp fangs dug in his neck and the older male sucked his blood aggressively.

Impulsively, his teeth dug themselves in his lower lip to stop himself from screaming in pain. Singto doesn't like it she's he's 'unnecessarily' noisy.

There was nothing pleasurable in having a vampire fed on him. Singto's fangs were like extra large needles pricking his skin and with each gulp of his blood, Krist got dizzier.

When he thought the older male would never stop, he felt his body slumping on the bed with his legs roughly being raised to expose his ass. Terror gripped him.

"No . . No please. I'm still sore from last night and I AAAAAHHHH!"

Pain racked his body when Singto all but thrusted his length without preparing him. He felt like his ass was on fire. It was too painful, too tight. And yet, he could only silently sob while the vampire mercilessly plundered his body.

It was at times like this when Krist would think about giving up and letting go. But with every painful thrust comes the opportunity to hold Singto and kiss him. The original thought so as well. So instead of pushing the vampire away, Krist tightly wrapped his arms around his man and endured the pain in his ass and broken feet.

With his eyes tightly closed, he kissed Singto as much as he could. Nipped at any expose skin he could nip and nibble at anything his mouth could touch.

"I love you, Singto." He cried out as softly as he could amidst the pain.

Like the original, he'd always verbalize how much he loves the vampire despite his brutality. He hopes that his words will get through and make the older male realize that they could be something more than a prey and a predator.

Pain overpowered pleasure. If Krist would honestly rate it, his body was more in pain than pleasure every time Singto would touch him like this.

And yet, he'd do this all over again just to touch his vampire.

Call him or the original a masochist. He simply wanted Singto. Plain and simple.

Krist didn't know what time it was but with the height of the moon, it must be midnight.

His body felt so heavy, he could barely move his muscles. With a tired sigh, he lifted his upper body-careful not to strain his broken feet to sit on his bed when he felt a cold body next to him. His heart almost jumped out of his chest when he saw Singto sleeping peacefully beside him.

With the moon as his light, he gently touched the vampire's cheeks. The skin beneath his fingers were cold and yet, his heart felt warm just by touching the older male like this.

"I love you." He whispered for the nth time that day.

Tears in his eyes, he kissed Singto's cheek. "Won't you love me too?"

Just a bit. Even just a little bit.

"Love you." He whispered while crying in silence.

(Krist-)

I'm okay. I'm only thinking about P'Sing. If P'Sing is with me he'd do something to stop the wedding and make things right. Let's just wait.

(But we'll never know when he's take over the original's consciousness! It might be in the next timeframe or-)

I trust P'Sing. He'll know when I'm in trouble and he'll come for me. He always comes for me.