4.13

Krist tightly closed his eyes while kissing his way down Singto's chest. To say that he's shy is an understatement and yet he couldn't stop. Not when his alpha has ordered him to show the younger male how much he needs him.

Trembling fingers slowly fumbled to take off the clothes hiding taut muscles. His breath hitched when he was smacked on the ass followed by slow rubbing and rough squeezes.

"I can't get the feel of you in my arms out of my head, Senpai. You've turned me into a man who can't get enough of your body. Tell me, do you feel the same hunger as I do?"

Fuck yes!

Krist answered by going down on his knees and playfully biting on Singto's clothed cock knowing that this would please the younger male. When a low growl resounded, he boldly reached out and unbuttoned the alpha's lower garment until there's nothing separating his mouth and the organ he was teasing.

His throat became dry in anticipation as little Singto hardened even more due to his ministrations. Wondering how the alpha would taste like, Krist licked the tip which earned him another hungry growl from Singto. To say he was spurned on by the alpha's response is an understatement. Driven, he slowly took Singto's hardness into his mouth until he could feel that his mouth is so full he couldn't breathe.

"Raise your ass."

Obediently, Krist did as he was ordered and knelt in a way that his ass was raised towards Singto. He gasped around the hardness in his mouth when his dress was raised and a warm hand played with his panty-covered ass. Sensation after sensation assaulted his sensitive body as Singto moved his hips in time with his sucking along with the playful squeezes and slaps the naughty hand was giving his ass.

When he couldn't take it anymore, he slid the alpha's engorged cock off his reddened mouth and dragged Singto's lips to his. "Take me. Please Sing. . .ah!"

He slightly bounced off the bed when the younger male not so gently threw him on it and followed him suit. His hands immediately reached out to pull Singto towards his body. In seconds, their bodies were entangled together as their lips fused- devouring each other like starved beasts.

Low gasps escaped the omega's lips as wandering hands hitched his dress and tore off the lingerie beneath it. Krist threw his head back in sudden pleasure when a finger breached the tightness of his lower cavern. His eyes stung with burning tears as he felt uncomfortable with the intrusion and the thrusting of the thick finger. When another joined it, tears slid down his face and his arms hugged Singto's strong body to his.

"Hurts. . ."

Singto kissed his brow. "It's okay, Senpai. I'm preparing you so that it wouldn't hurt so much when I thrust inside you. You're still so tight after our first night together."

Krist shyly bit his lower lip. "Kiss the pain away."

The alpha smile down on him and took his lips is a scorching kiss. Tongues met and licentious sounds of torrid kissing filled the room as mouths fused-unwilling to let go even though both could hardly breathe due to excessive kissing.

When Krist got used to three fingers thrusting inside him, his waist moved on its own to get the digits deeper inside his tightness. Noticing his Senpai's actions, the younger male stopped his movement and twisted their position to get the omega on top of his body.

"Si-AAAAHH!!" Krist's shout filled the room when Singto suddenly thrusted inside him without any warning.

Pain wracked his body but when Singto moved their bodies to a slow rhythm he could feel his ass loosening and tightening in response to the hardness pushing in and out of it. In less than a minute, sobs of pleasure left his lips answered by Singto's kisses and low groans.

Fair fingers dug on the alpha's dark-skinned thighs as Krist moved on top of Singto, rolling his hips while moaning in ecstasy as the latter played with the small taut pebbles beneath his dress. The omega can barely think. His body is at the peak of indescribable high only the man he loves can bring him.

Another shout of sexual gratification came from Krist when Singto suddenly sat up and dragged his body down so he can take the alpha's thrust while kneeling on the bed. The amazing sensation of being fucked deep intensified and his pleas became louder. He didn't even notice that his supposed wedding dress has been torn off from his body and was left on the floor.

"So good. . .ah . . .ah .. . So deep. . .deeper. . . Please Sing. . . Ah. . .yes. . Fuck yes!" He moaned.

Warm lips travelled down his back. He wouldn't be surprised if it is full of bite and kiss marks with the way Singto sucked and bit his exposed skin. "Deeepeer! Please Sing-MORE! Ah yes! So goo-yes. . .. yes. . .there. . ."

Krist could barely recognize his voice with the needy whining escaping his lips. Still he did not care. With his arms around Singto's back and his legs hooked tightly on Singto's waist, he was wrapped around the alpha's body in a way that each thrust reaches the deepest part of his lower cavern, making the intensity of Singto's movement tenfold to how good it was before.

"I'm about to cum. Shit! I'm going to cum inside you, Senpai. Be good and drink every drop. Fuck!"

Another curse followed. This time, it was from Krist who trembled beneath Singto.

"Don't knot. . Singto you can-AAAAHHH!"

Sharp canines dug into the omega's nape and the fairer male's body shook in indescribable mixture of pain and ecstasy.

Gasping, Krist whispered. "Why? Why did you mark me?"

The alpha's rough tongue cleaned up the wound on Krist's nape.

"You're mine, Senpai. No matter what people say, you are my mate and my luna. My mark proved my ownership over you and even though you can't bear me any children, you will be my life mate. I will never sleep and knot anyone but you. So better prepare yourself. We have long days ahead of us."

At that, Singto started to move again.

For five days straight, Krist's body kept on shaking due to one orgasmic ecstasy after another.

Krist's body is sore. Very sore.

For an unknown period of time, he's been locked in this hotel room with Singto who kept on taking him repeatedly, endlessly, like a starved man who could not get enough of eating his favorite dish.

"Are you okay?" Singto's question made him sigh.

"Fine." His hoarse voice sounded new even to his ears.

Singto handed him a glass of water which he gratefully took. The alpha's action wasn't new since Singto was the one who made sure he was well fed and hydrated before they continue their rigorous activities.

"What do you say about marrying me, Senpai?"

The sudden question caused Krist to almost drop his glass of water.

"I've asked 'who owns you' and 'who do you love' multiple times. Your answer has been consistent. Me. I feel the same way about you. So, I don't see any reason why we would not make it official by legally binding ourselves to each other."

Krist blinked his eyes in surprise. Wasn't Singto supposed to take him as his consort? Why is the Alpha King proposing to him?

This is not some trick question, right?

"Don't look at me like I've grown a second head, Senpai. Why don't we talk things out so that we can rectify all misunderstandings. You're physically tired and so am I. Now that we've burned all the extra energy we have, let's talk without running away from each other."

Singto grabbed his hands and held them tightly. "Let's talk about us and our future."