Chapter 4

Edited by me😄 on 11/07/2020. Please let me know how is the chapter. If you still find any minor error please feel free to correct the mistake.

Today March 8, we are going to celebrate Women's day. It's solely for girls and all the girls were dressed like a princess.

I am wearing a baby blue dress which ended up just below my knees. A thick, yet, the fancy belt was wrapped around my waist adding more beauty to my dress.

The black 3' stiletto has excess the beauty of mine and my dress. Totally I look like an angel. Letting out a sigh of relief, satisfied with my outlook, I grabbed my purse before climbing out of the car.

I started to walk towards the campus, plastering a huge smile on my face. Dylan Bryce, the senior from our college going to propose me.

He said he has planned the biggest surprise for me and I wonder how exciting it could be. I'm so eager to see him.

He's almost 6.5 ' and has a cream-colored skin. I wanted to lay my head on his broad chest. Oh God! I'm daydreaming again.

He is every girl's dream boy and my ultimate crush from the beginning since I joined the college.

We used to hang together instead of hooking with our friends. We have a mutual understanding as the sky is always blue, that somehow attracted each other. Girls were so jealous of me but who cares.

"Hey Riya!" my friend Claire approached me and gave me a warm hug. "Girl you look so beautiful, no doubt he will go onto his knees the moment he sets his eyes on you." she teased and I blushed red as a tomato.

"Come on!" I wailed, with that, we both walked together while she was changing the topic one by one and I listened to it half hearty until it ended in the previous day encounter with that boy Kayish.

"Not now Claire," I warned when she was about to start the conversation about Kayish and his kiss. Still, she is into that incident, never shut her mouth once and I am tired of zipping her mouth.

"Okay bye. My Romeo has arrived." She waved looking at someone and gave me a quite peck on my cheeks before running away. "Silly girl." I shook my head and started to walk towards the hallway.

When I saw Dylan talking with his friends near the locker, I almost forgot myself as I was shut by the spell. Adjusting my dress, decided to have a small chit chat, I approached the group. "Hey, Dylan." I called his name. Immediately, his head turned around to see me and I mesmerized by the way how he looked like a real prince charming.

Once he saw me, he completely froze on the spot like I pour an ice cube on his face. His Green eyes lingered through my body up and down which made my cheeks to flush like a tomato in the second time. Oh God! I am blushing again.

"Riya, you look amazing. I bet no one would be more beautiful than you. I feel sorry for them." He exclaimed.

"Shut up Dylan!" I playfully hit his arm. "Heeeehh." With the sheepish smile, he hooked my arm and led me further.

"Shall we go?" He asked, his mesmerising beautiful eyes are solely on me.

Where? I wanted to ask him but no word came out of my mouth as to telling me to keep quiet, so to obey my superior thoughts, I only nodded my head.

I know he has a surprise for me and I don't want to spoil them by asking a bizarre question. By holding each other's hands we walked towards our destination and shortly after I could realise, we both reached the auditorium where the celebration is going to start, where the bunch of students were already gathered.