Chapter 12

Unedited:

"You Whore! You cheater! You bloody slut!" He became to call me by names like he is a certified gentleman.

"Let me go!!!" I yelled through gritted teeth.

"I will but I need an explanation for this even before I consider to-," he said, his baby blue eyes boring into mine. I know what is he looking for and I don't ever give him what he wants.

"I don't need to answer any of your filthy questions. So it's better to take your hands off me." I gritted my teeth. If he thinks he can rule me as to how he wants then I will feed him his own dash.

"Tell. Me."He tightened his grip leaving me no option from screaming. "Shut up you bitch!!" He said anger roared through his voice, a vein popped up on his neck.

I gulped down. Past life memories flood inside my mind that made me cringe and I surrendered myself to him.

"When you dumped me, I went crazy," I began to spoke. His grip loosened but he didn't let go of my hand.

"I felt betrayed. Anger, anguish, sadness, hatred everything...... I mean everything towards you filled to my nerves.

"I went to bars and began to drink just to forget you and remove you from my heart especially from my body, and it became my daily routines. Drinking after drinking until to lose my self conscious.

"One day after a week of your betrayal, I met someone in the bar. He seemed very nice and loyal unlike you" I said those words looking at him.

He looked away for a second and again met my eyes. He clenched his jaw but said nothing so I take this as a clue to continue my lies which I had prepared, the moment I saw him in the welcoming ceremony.

"We spent days and nights together and I revealed my pregnancy to him. He was so happy to start a family with me and supported through my whole pregnancy."

My eyes welled with tears when my brain recalled the memories of my past life as I suffered lonely through my pregnancy, no one has there for me.

"We were even planned to get married once Sweety was born. But things slipped out of our hands and turned into another way in a night.

"He met the accident when the night I gave birth to Sweety. I don't know whether to be happy or sad. He was not blessed to see my daughter's face."

Remembering that horror night brought a shiver down my spine and a pool of tears rolled down through my cheeks. It's still haunting me through my dreams.

I don't want to remember that night, not in my life again. I had lots of restless night and I'm getting tired of this.

His grip on my hand loosened again and even before he realizes, I retreat my hand from his grip and wiped my tears.

These tears are fresh and hard as I had on Jan 2, Sweety's birthday. I didn't think of it before that it has still an effect on me but yes, it is a sensitive topic.

He blankly looked at me before his lips forming into a sinister smile. "Fate also decided that you have no right to be happy. So It separated you from your loved ones. Isn't it?" He is so happy to see me broken.

This time I smirked though my heart shattered into pieces. I never show my weakness in front of him.

"Who said I am not happy?" I raised one of my brows and challenged him through my eyes.

"What did you think Mr. Miller? I would break down and end my life for a worthless bitch like you?" I mocked. "Hugh!! you are too wrong, then. I have moved on and found my own happiness. No fakes, no betrayal, only a love.