Chapter 14

Unedited:

He is caring me like I'm one of the small feathers that need to care often or else It would break. He acts like my life guardian, not in my entire life, my parents showed me these kinds of love.

Sometimes, they called me slut or other names that I can't even imagine in my dream. I don't know why they are hating me this much.

Most of the weekend I spend my time with him in his apartment. He makes me forget my world and drags me into his colorful world.

I have boundaries in my world but he has no limit. He taught me how to live and made me alive by his motivation.

Before he enters my life, I was like a zombie who has no spiritual life but after he came, my world has changed and colorful flowers blossomed in my garden, making my life worth living.

I don't know how would I survive without him. In my world, he and I are only allowed to live. No one was allowed to enter.

"What are you thinking?" He asked handing me juice and took a place beside me on the couch. His one hand held a cup of his tea while the other was rested on my thigh.

I shook my head, "nothing. Just thinking of how awful my life was before you came." He twisted his lips and set the tea on the table.

He turned to look at me and then cupped my face between his hands. I relaxed under his touch.

"Riya, you have no idea how I have planned for our future." His eyes held seriousness when he spoke. "I will make everything good for you after all you are mine," he said and leaned over to kiss my lips.

"When is your flight time?" I asked once we pulled away from the breathtaking kiss. "12 O' clock," he said and raked his fingers through his hair frustratingly.

"Kayish! Relax, you are just going for two days. And then you will come back to me." I assured him.

"I am going to miss you." he pouted. I kissed his pouted lips but he led the kiss further in his passionate way.

---

My heart felt heavy when his name was being called out once again for the third time. "Kayish! Go. If you waste another second simply staring at me then you will miss your flight."

"Then I will be happy." he shrugged his shoulder. "Okay then. Stay here, I am leaving." I said and turned my heels.

I heard him sigh loudly, "okay! Don't mad at me. Take care." he said and I nodded my head as a response.

If I turn around and look at his mesmerizing blue eyes, I would break into tears and I don't want to make any scene, not when he is going to see his sister. There is a chance he would cut his trip if he saw me broken.

I felt a kiss on my neck then heard his footsteps faded away. After the fine five minutes of standing there, I started to walk out of the airport.

"So, Romeo has gone and Juliet was sad thinking about his Romio's arrival. Isn't she?" Claire teased me.

"Claire!!" I warned and walked further.

"Hey! Hey! Don't mad at me. I just want to light your mood. That's it." She exclaimed.

I gave her a smile and hugged her, immediately she returned the hug back. "So how is thing going?" She asked.

"Perfect! Everything is perfect." I admited truthfully though perfect is just a small word to describe my contentment.

She smiled at me. "I am glad for you Riya. Finally, you find your happiness." Her smile was pure.