Chapter 10

Unedited:

I set the file on his table and walked out of his room before he comes. My eyes were burning because of the lack of sleep I had last night. It's not my work but still, he made me do this.

I went to my office and locked the door behind. As usual, I set all my things on the table and sat on the chair. I have no will power to work because of my burning eyes.

As time went by my eyes started to close willingly as it has its own sense. I let out an uncountable yawn within a minute. Unable to keep open my eyes, I laid my head on the table and my eyes closed immediately.

I should have fallen into a deep sleep because when I woke up, I saw a tall figure standing in front of my table through my sleepy eyes.

I jerked away when my mind alerted that someone was standing in front of me and all my remaining sleep was faded as how it came. I rubbed my eyes and took a good look at the figure.

But the next thing crossed into my mind was, haven't I locked the door in the first place? Then how come a person could enter my office without my knowledge? I don't think I opened the door for them while I was sleeping. 

I again looked at the figure and put my head between my palms. Oh God! Why him?

"Do you have any manners? Or do you want to learn it from anyone else?" I asked irritatingly. He folded his arms against his well-built chest and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Miss Kader, everyone is waiting for you but you are enjoying your time here. Aren't you?" He asked meeting my same irritated tone.

I clenched my jaw but soon it clicked my mind that he has a point. I would have slept over time.

"You should have informed your P.A or someone else to wake me up. I don't think it's your job, sneaking into someone's office" I said calmly.

He raised his eyebrows and turned his head towards the door. I followed his gaze where he was looking and regretted for asking the stupid question.

Juliet and some other new faces were standing near the door. Probably they would have tried to reach me out while I was sleeping like an infant. Shit! How Stupid I am. How could I forget that the door was closed? They can't open it except him. He has everything in his mobile.

I still remember the day when he unlocked my door with his own software where I was trapped inside my room for half a day, unconscious. He has a thing called magnet that he created when he was in the first year. The magnet takes control of the lock once it placed just above the lock on the door and he gets the easy access for the lock. And he used it for one time, maybe twice a time if I add the earlier incident. He has many software on his phone that he uses for his own needs. He won't use others and won't let them use his.

Okay! I have one more way to accuse him and prove myself.

"Then what for phone Mr. Miller?. At least you have to drop me a message about the meeting or else give me a call. Otherwise barging into someone's door is not an appropriate thing."

"Really!! Miss. Kader. Then please check your phone." I blinked and stood there for a second.

Oh God! What if I got a text or call from him. Of course, I am going to die out of embarrassment. I took the phone from my purse and scroll down from top to bottom.

I let out a long sigh. "See! I didn't receive any text or call about the meeting." I showed my phone to him. Sure he won't catch me red-handed. If he thinks he is a genius then he must have forgot the thing that I'm smarter than the whole universe.

His facial expressions hadn't changed a bit and I wonder did he see me deleting all the calls and text?

No, he wouldn't have. He was ten feet away from me, so there is no chance. I convinced myself. Before I came back to my sense, the phone in my hand was snatched away by him.