~Chapter Two~

~Chapter Two~

"Oh my God." Jordyn says as she walks into the suite.

"It's beautiful." Rebecca says standing next to her. I'm barely dragging my suitcase into the entrance way, a wheel broke off the bottom and was nowhere to be found. I haven't even looked yet, and when I got next to them, I turn my head and look.

"Holy Cow Nipples." I say dropping my suitcase.

"MEEH!" Eli screams as he trips over my suitcase and lands on his face. The three of us instantly break out of our trance and launch into laughter. Eli picks himself up, mumbling angrily in Spanish, and then goes, "Guys! This room kicks ass!" We agree and begin to explore.

We are on the top floor of some very fancy hotel. There are only two suites on this floor, and we're in one of them. There is an area with a long couch and it is surrounded by walls made of glass, looking out, you can see all of London. There are five separate beds and a full kitchen. There is a bathroom for each of the bedrooms, which have a Jacuzzi bath tub and shower with weird facet heads. I automatically call an orange themed bedroom and put down all of my things. Jordyn and Rebecca choose to share a room that's a pale purple, and Eli choose a very boy-ish green room.

I'm putting things into my closet when Jordyn and Rebecca come in and lay on my bed. We talk while I hang things. Eli comes in and joins the conversation. When I'm done, they tell me they just left all their stuff in their suitcases. Lazy asses.

Without anything else to do, we all sit on the couch and watch the T.V. that is attached to the glass wall. We're about thirty minutes into an episode of Misfits when loud music starts to blast. I throw my hands over my ears and scream,

"What the hell is that?!" I say, they shrug and soon discover it's coming from the room across from ours.

"Rachel! You go yell at them!" Eli yells to me.

"Why me?!" I ask.

"Because you're the only one bally enough to do it!" Eli screams and Rebecca and Jordyn nod. I sigh and walk out our door and across the hall. I walk down the hallway to the door and knock on it. The pounding music lowers a little and the door opens. God Damnit.

"Again, luv? Are you stalking me?" A boy from Nando's asks me. It looks like he actually took a comb to his curly hair, and it looks less like a wookie. He says with a wink and leans his arm on the door-frame slightly above him.

"Please. I don't even know your name. Would y'all turn down the music?" I ask and cross my arms over my chest.

"It's a party, luv! You can't have a party without music!" He says to me.

"I do realize, but could you turn it down a little? My friends are really excited for a concert tomorrow." I say and pinch the bridge of my nose to get rid of the headache I feel coming on.

"A concert? For who?" He asks, a hint of a laugh in his smile.

"I don't know, some boy band." I say, "Supposedly, they're really attractive. My friend won some contest." I continue.

"OK," He says, crossing his arms over his chest and leans against the door frame, "if you don't even like the band, why are you here?" He asks.

"I never said I didn't like them, I've never heard their music. And I've just always wanted to go to London, I really love British accents." I say, rambling on without thinking.

"You love British accents, eh?" He asks with a laugh. I just nod. "SO, you find me attractive?" He adds with a wink.

"Ha," I say with a laugh, "do you want me to find you attractive?" I ask with a smile.