~Chapter Nine~

"Bella!!" I scream once dressed, she takes a while to respond, and I don't blame her, seeing as how excited she is. Tonight is our double date, Zayn and Bella and Ed and I. Bella doesn't really listen to One Direction other than when I'm playing it, but she's not stupid, Zayn's attractive. She still doesn't respond, so I tear myself away from my full length mirror, and clomping over to her room, where she is putting in earrings. I lean against her door frame as I watch her and listen to her hum. She's humming a song I don't recognize, but when she notices me she smiles and stands up from where she was seated at her vanity.

"Do I look ok?" She asks, nervously. She's wearing this:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60845906

"When don't you?" I ask with a small laugh. "You look gorgeous as always." I say and plop down on her bed. She sits down next to me.

"I love your shoes." She says, "Where did you get them?" She asks and I'm about to respond as the doorbell rings and cuts me off.

"Got it!" Jared yells from another room, presumably the living room. Bella and I exchange nervous, excited glances and smile as we get off her bed. I grab her and and give it a reassuring squeeze. She smiles brilliantly and I smile back, she and Zayn might actually hit it off, who knows? She walks out of her room, and I am far enough away from her vanity mirror that I can see my entire reflection; I look it over once more before exiting the room.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_98/set?id=56036581

Bella had waited for me by her door way and we walk out together. We go to the living room and Ed and Zayn are sitting on the couch while Jared is telling them a story about his Boy Scout days. As we reach them, they laugh as Jared's story comes to an end. That's when Zayn looks in our direction and sees Bella. Automatically, he stops laughing, but has a huge smile all the way across his face. Ed looks at him in confusion, before looking at us, and he smiles too, but not as largely as Zayn does. I wonder how Niall would've reacted... Rachel. Stop. What are you even doing? You are about to go on a date with Ed Sheeran. Ginger fucking Jesus. Don't think of Niall and how he would've smiled, or how he would've smelt when I hugged him, or how he would've laughed when I said something quirky... Or not, seriously Rachel, you need to stop. The Greek chorus in my head is singing songs about not admitted that I like him, aka, "I Won't Say I'm In Love." From Hercules.

Ed and Zayn stand and hug us, first Zayn hugs me then hugs Bella for a long time. While Zayn hugged me, Ed had introduced himself to Bella, who was a little shocked that by Ed, I had meant Ed Sheeran. After introducing himself, he gave me a quick hug. Not a long one like Zayn gave to Bella, even though they've only talked to each other in text since he told me to set him up with her. I've known Ed for over a year now, but I get a little hug. I mean, seriously, when I saw him three days ago, he hugged me for longer. I don't understand this. Whatever, I try to shrug it off as we all wave goodbye to Jared and head downstairs.

Once out of the elevator, we walk outside and there is a limo waiting for the four of us. Zayn opens the door for Bella and she blushes and climbs in, Zayn following close after. Ed then gets in and I get in last, closing the door behind me. Zayn and Bella are already deep in conversation, One of Zayn's arms rest on the seat behind her.

"So Rachel, how are you?" Ed asks with a smile.

"I'm doing well, how are you?" I ask with a smile.

"Brilliantly, the newest album is done recording." He says, "I think you'll love it."

"Really? I can't wait!" I say ecstatically, "When does it come out?" I ask.

"Well there's still a couple of months before the first single is released, and a couple more months after that the album will be released." He says, enthusiasm fading a little.