~Chapter Fifteen~

I hear the sound of pages being turned as I sit in my meadow. I look around, and there’s nothing in sight. I stand up and I turn a total 360, and as I turn back to where I was originally facing, there’s a house. It’s a scary house though, I'm in the bright sunny day, but above that house, there are dark storm clouds casting a gray shadow over the area. I being to walk towards the house, and the sound of the flipping pages becomes increasingly louder as I get closer and closer. Finally, I'm on the porch. Being polite, I knock, but there’s no answer. I grab the handle and open the door slowly. Right in front of the doorway is a staircase leading up wards. I quickly walk up the stairs, and soon I'm on the second floor. As I examine it, I see a ladder that looks like it leads to the attic, and when I near it, the sound of the flipping pages stops. Knowing that whatever was turning the pages is up in the attic, I hesitate before going up. Do I really want to see what’s up there? What if it’s a monster that eats fetuses? Pushing those thoughts aside, I quickly climb the ladder. Sitting there on the floor is a book, no one is around. The book is the only thing in the room. I quickly walk over and get on my knees in front of the book; on the cover is a picture of Ed and me. I cringe, and I don’t want to open the book. I start to move to get up but the book springs open and the pages start turning at an alarming speed, they’re flying! They’re going on forever, is there no end to the amount of pages?! Slowly, a sign that I haven’t seen since my Senior year of high school emerges. A greater than sign from math rises out the book, and It flies towards me, knocking me back and my head hits the floor with a thud.

I walk up with a start, but I don’t move. I notice that I'm clutching at Niall, an- Wait. Niall?! What the hell did I do last night?! Last thing I remember was getting comfortable in bed after throwing Niall some of Jared’s clothing. I have my arm holding onto Niall’s side and I'm using him as a pillow, in return, he has an arm thrust around me. I shift slightly to look up at him, and he’s still sound asleep. His breathing is rhythmic and steady, he’s chest moving slightly as he breathes. It’s so adorable… Anyway, what was my dream about again? Oh yeah, flying math signs. But that had to mean something, didn’t it? Let me think, Ed, a book, and a greater than sign… What does that mean? There’s a great chance that Ed reads? Or… maybe there’s more to the story. It hits me like a ton of bricks, that’s it! There’s more to the story!! I quickly slip out from under Niall’s arm, trying not to disturb him. I look at the time, and it’s only 9 in the morning. At dinner last night, I picked up Rebecca saying they were leaving at one. I need to talk to Ed. I don’t care if I'm super pissed, I need to see if I'm right. Is there more to the story? Am I missing a vital chapter? There’s got to be something. So even if I have the whole story, I need an elaboration. My mind is going over all this while I quickly get dressed, not even leaving the room, Niall is dead asleep.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63950040

I write out a quick note saying I’ll be back in twenty minutes and leave it on Niall’s chest before grabbing my keys and dashing out of the apartment. I quickly walk to their hotel, not wanting to waste any time.  I take the elevator to their floor, and thank God I remembered what floor it was, and if I remember correctly, Rebecca’s a morning bird. I knock on their door, and thankfully, Rebecca answers.

“Rachel!” She says and hugs me quickly.

“Well don’t you look adorable?” I say and quickly look over her outfit.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_174/set?id=62816841

“Thanks, I have a lot of free bathroom time in the morning.” She says with a wink.

“So no one else is awake yet?” I ask her, I would hate to wake Ed up, but then again, I really wouldn’t.

“Nope, why?” She asks.