Chapter 2: Saturday Love

"Ugh Canada please tell your brother to turn that racket down!" England yelled out from the kitchen, Canada just sighs before walking upstairs to his brothers room.

"Yo bro, Dad said turn down the music!" America groans "Ugh fine!" With that the music turns down, Cabda nods before walking back downstairs.

"Wait Canada!" Shouts out America "Bro what did you want to give to me yesterday?" America asked.

Suddenly Canada gasps and smacks his head "Ugh I forgot! Russia came over yesterday and gave back your project"

America sighs in disappointment "Ugh of course, put in the attic with other items"

Canada shrugs before walking away, America kicks his feet before looking at his phone.

"Ah! Philip texted me!"

Philip: Yo Ame

Ame: Yo! What's ya need?

Philip: Well I know all about your crush on Russia and everything, but yesterday a rumors been going around real fast and it's really popular at our school!

Ame: and that is??

Philip: That Russia, cold stone Russia is dating someone!

Ame:....No....way

Philip: Yeah way! Confusing I know, sorry Ame I told you to shoot your shot

Ame: But it's just a rumor! Not important!

Philip: Uh it is! I can ask Germany who can ask one of Russias siblings to see if he is dating someone!"

Ame: Oh alright, you made me have a bad Sunday phil!

Philip: Sorry And, just wanted you to know the scoop before to come back on Monday

Ame: Yeah yeah....

America didn't feel happy anymore, his crush was dating someone at the change of a rumor, oh how horrible it was!

America sighed and looked at out the window 'Russia is there something wrong with me? Am I that bad of a person? Who would you even date!?'

So many qustions that will be answered tomorrow.

[End]