Chapter 25: Differences

"Russia you can't stay in your room all day" Belarus yelled through the door, Russia only grumbled and put the pillow over his head. No sounds, no yelling. Yesterday his siblings took him home after the whole ordeal, and he drunk himself to sleep.

He couldn't believe this, all of his life ruined by something so stupid. He could deal with it, America was gone. Well he wasen't gone yet but he was about to be, Russia couldn't believe he just let Ameirca run out like that!

He sits up and rubs his head, god the hangover was painful too. He turned on the radio hoping something would come on take his mind off America for a while.

'This is FM: Fresh Radio! Today playing the classics!"

"Ugh!" Russia growled out, one of those songs. America loved them, noe he wasen't here to enjoy it.

"Next up on the list is Diffrences by Ginuwine! So sit down and relax" with that the song came in and Russia was hit with an instant flash of memories.

My whole life has changed (My whole life has changed)
Since you came in (since you came in)
I knew back then (I knew back then)
You were that special one (you were that one)
I'm so in love (so in love)
So deep in love (so deep in love)
You make my life complete(you complete me)
You are so sweet (are so sweet)
No one competes (no one competes)
Glad you came into my life (my life)
You blind me with your love (love)
with you I have no sight (no sight)

America in his memories, all happy and joyful; no matter if it rained or if was just a bad day. America was there, always laughing cracking jokes with him. America was simply perfect, but why did he have to be so wary of long term relationships!?

Girl you open me I'm wide open
And I'm doing things I never do
But I feel so good, I feel so good
Why it take so long for me finding you?

Russia knew that America was going to be busy with his country once he left, even during the first time he met him; America had this air of mystery around him.

And the more he began to know him, the more love began to grow.

This is my story and I'm telling you
It's not fiction, it's surely a fact
Without you right here having my back
I really don't know just where I'd be at

And God, the dancing! Seeing America move to the music for the first time was magical. The time in the music room, where he heard the music blasting while he and his siblings walked down the halls.

[Falshback]

"What is that music?" Ukraine asked as they neared the music room, "Maybe the dance team?" Belarus said, once they got to the music room. There stood America in the middle dancing while everyone else was hyping him up, Russia felt something get cuaght up his throat.

"Ah it's America! He dances well no?" Ukraine asked Russia with a smirked, Russia shakes his head. Looking back at America dancing, entranced by the fluid movement.

When America was done he bowed to his friends and turned around, his eyes grew wide and he screamed in horror. Russia looked around to see what got America so freaked out, until he realized it was him!

Feeling a lot of hurt that day, Russia went on a walk and heard America's voice singing.

[End Of flashback]

My whole life has changed (My whole life has changed yeah)
Since you came in, I knew back then (Ooh, oh, yeah)
You were that special one (You were that)
I'm so in love, so deep in love

You make my life complete (You make make my life complete)
You are so sweet no one competes(oh oh oh)
Glad you came into my life (Oh)
You blind me with your love, with you I have no sight

Russia grinned at the memories, suddenly he sat up. 'If I loved him, I wouldn't let him go that easily' he said to himself, America loved him! He loved America! Why was it so hard for them to just click!?

 analyzed myself, I was buck wild
Never thought about settling down
But all the time I knew I was ready
But not with all my friends around

But girl, I put you first now (I put you first now)
You made me, helped mold me (Mold me, baby)
Turned me into a man, I'm so responsible
And I owe it all to you

Russia looked at his cellphone and sighed "I don't want to let you go America.... I want to be with you!" Tears began to well up in his eyes "Your one of the reason why I'm still living!"

My whole life has changed (My whole life has changed)
Since you came in, I knew back then (come on)
You were that special one (You were that special one)
I'm so in love, so deep in love (Oh, oh, oh)

You make my life complete (You make my life complete)
You are so sweet, no one competes
Glad you came into my life (So glad you came in)
You blind me with your love (Blind me, baby),
With you I have no sight

"Ever since my father died, nothing has been the same! But you've changed that, you made me feel lighter and happier" Russia ran through his contacts and saw America's number "How can I let that go!?"

God has blessed me, baby
Girl, He was good to me when He sent you
I'm so happy, I'm so happy, baby, oh, yes, I am
{Share my world} Come and share my world, baby,
Oh whoa yeah yeah
{I'm so in love} I'm so in love
I'm addicted to your love, baby, yeah

Russia sent a voicemail, telling America was truly felt and that he wanted to give it another chance. Once the voice mail was done Russia sat down his phone and laid on his bed, he didn't want to burts out crying again.

My whole life has changed (Oh, yes, I am)
Since you came in, I knew back then (Ooh)
You were that special one (You were that very, very special one)
I'm so in love (You were that very, very special one), so deep in love

You make my life complete (You make my life complete)
You are so sweet (Yes, you did, baby), no one competes(No one competes, oh)
Glad you came into my life
You blind me with your love (Come on), with you I have no sight [×2]

Suddenly Russia's phone gave out a ding, Russia's head shot up and looked at his phone. He quickly picks it up and smiles with glee and joy.

My whole life has changed (Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa)
Since you came in, I knew back then

America: I'll talk things out with you, just come over my house tomorrow ok?

[End Of Chapter 25]

[This story really about to end 😔]