Chapter 5: Creep

America could watch Russia all day really, not that he wanted to sound like a creep! He was just...in awe of the beauty and atractiviness Russia had with him.

America began to stretch on his yoga mat, today was a nice day for him to be in shape. After all, he can't dance if he's too tired and slow. America then suddenly gasped "Oh my God! How could I yoga without my music!?" America quickly got and began to run around his room, then he brought a CD and put it in the CD player.

Suddenly the song began and America jumped with glee "Aw yes! TLC!"  America began to dance and sing to the song, now he was feeling more better. Suddenly there was a pound knock on his door, America paused his music and went downstairs to see who it was. America looked at the small window to see Poland shaking with tears in his eyes.

America threw open the door in panic "Poland Dude! What the hell!?" He said, Polan ran into America's arms and began to cry.

"D-dude?" America asked quietly, he shut the door behind him and led Poland to sit on the couch. Poland looked up "O-Oh fuck! America you won't believe this shit!" Poland shouted, Canada ran downstairs to see what the noise was.

"Poland? You ok?" Canada asked him, Polan shook his head "No...no I'll never be ok! Fucking Germany and Russia fucking up shit!" He yelled.

"Poland what-?" America asked, Polan turned to him angry "I know who Russia is dating!" Canada and America both froze.

"Who...?" America whispered out, Poland laughed out bitterly.

"Germany...fucking Germany! Are crushed are dating each other Joe!"

America fainted, yep he fainted for real.

[To Be Continued]

[A/N: Happy 4/13 too all my Homestuck fans!]