Chapter 21: Hurt

Life before England and France was fine for him and his brother, sometimes he didn't care much about the world around him. Nothing was ever dull, and his mother was always there for them. But some good things have to go, and America found out the hard way.

Young America looked at the snow as it began to pick up speed, a blizzard was coming soon and he couldn't find his mother.

"Mama?" He called out, the blizzards cold and icy wind began to hit America's face. Canada called to him "We must go inside! Mama will come back!" America looks back and runs into the tent, she will come back or at least they thought.

"Times have changed, your mother isn't as strong as she used to be" Elder said, America and Canada sat in the middle.

"She is relying on you both now, however I have unfortunely not seen your mother since the snowstorm happend"

Both of the boys looked at each other, worried and fear crossing there faces. Fearing that she got cuaght in the storm, or worser...she got killed.

~

The disappearance of Native America hit Canada and America gravely, now they didn't have no mentor. They were now lone children in the forest, going back into their feral nature. But things changed, America and his brother were found by two strange beings. One was England and the other one was France, they took them in.

Gave them food, clothed them and taught them everything that wouldn't make them savages anymore. Forced into a society and controlled by them, 13 colonies 13 children to deal with. America had finally snapped and wanted independence.

The battle was long and hard, but he gained it. And left his poor family is shambles, Canada was too afraid to do the same. And he and America went to a spat, cuasing the burning of York, and The Capital.

The more America's land expanded, the more states and children came with. Mexico was a beauty,  and having children with her was unexpected. But the fight for custody and land took a mental toll on everyone in the growing family, Canada offers to help take care of some of his kids around the border.

Something he was grateful for, time went on. Wars to end slavery, wars against his own people, wars against other countries, wars here and there. So he was tired, he youth didn't even end yet. Time went on, states after state, children and after children.

The years have lowered him, living at his father's house America really wasent on good terms with his parents. Neither with Canada but he knew how to hold it in.

America came to a conclusion, he was rich, he was powerful, he is a superpower. Yet he couldn't help but hurt, and it all started when his mother died.

So America called it a day, and here he was in his deathbed. Trying to convince himself to keep going and come back.

"I am here, but you need to go America" Native America said to her son. America looked back up to her "I was destined to fall Mama"

"You did fall many times, but you get back up and became stronger" Native America said "Every nation goes through it"

"Does that make me indifferent?"

"You and your brother were always indifferent"

America looks away "Then maybe one day I'll join you for good"

"Maybe one day"

They both look down on America's body.

America takes one step and looks back at his mom "Then I have to bid you farewell once more"

"I'll see you later my son" Native America smiles and waves goodbye. America feels tears well up and walks into the void, suddenly he wakes up in extreme pain.

'Fuck it I want to go back!' He scaremed in his mind.

[End]