part 1- kiara's journey to new york

The story starts with kiara-an indian girl from Gujarat.

"Hey mom! You know what I got admission in the new York university!" I said.
"Oh! That's aristrocatic my dear,congratulations!!!" Praised mommy with happiness.
"But....."I took a pause with my chin down.
"Kiara are you okay?" Asked mommy
I said with a tear in my eye "mom i don't wanna leave you and nick(brother).you both are my real life strength and the reason of my smile."
Replied mom with holding my hands "dear, I'm always there with you at every second of your life.You'll never feel alone in new york and if you felt so then...."
"Then what mom?" I asked.
"Just close your eyes and remember me." she said.
Mom decided to make me excited and to  get me out of the boring n serious conservation.
You know what kiara...new York is such a beautiful place and has extremely exotic locations where you can visit with your new friends of new York university.
I said with a load of happiness at my face" I surely believe you mommy!let's go for packing."
Me and mommy left the master bedroom and entered into my closet to ready a backpack.
Night: 9 pm ( I left to the airport)
Morning: 6 pm (I reached new york)
"Hey mom! It's so nice over here. I have reached my hostel and was just going to say at the bed after taking dinner but firstly , i wanted to talk to you.
Tomorrow is my 1st day at the university....I'm nervous but excited as well" I said on call with mommy.
"Nice to hear that from you kiara,take care and now go to bed otherwise you won't be able to get up soon in morning, all the best and all the luck dear" said mom with care.

Hey guys! First part is out....hope you people will like it. Part2 coming soon .😎😎
Please do vote, comment and share it with friends n family❤❤❤
Love uh all

Signing off
Kiara-an Indian girl