part 8 The love journey starts

Next morning..
I waked up a lil late at 10:30 and as soon as i opened my eyes,i saw my whole bed room decorated with flowers, my favorite barbie dolls, some of my and harry's pictures. It was all beautiful.

I was shocked to see these things and was wondering that who's that person who did all this!!?
And suddenly, a voice came from the kitchen and i ran towards my kitchen but saw that there was no one. Another sound came from the bed room,i again ran towards the bedroom and finally saw harry sitting on his knee with a beautuful pink rose in his hand which was meant for me.
I entered inside..
ME: h-h-harry..u here!?
HARRY:heya..my beautiful girl. I know you are definitely in shock that what am i doing here..
Actually, there was something left which i had to do being a good beau.
Kiara....i love you and want to be with you for the rest of my life till i take the last breath of my life.
ME: i took the pink rose from his hands kissing him on his forehead. I was happy to see that he cares for me. But,before saying anything i just wanted to ask him that how was he able to do all this decort by not even giving a glimpse of it to me?
HARRY: I am thankful to your maid that she let me entered inside the house and understand my words well. She helped me in doing all this stuff asap.
ME:w-w- what...where is she??
HARRY: she just gone outside to give we love birds some space.

MY PHONE RANGED...
It was my mom's video call and i could not show him harry at any cost.
I got panicked and started saying harry" hey my love..please go. I can't tell anything to my mom about you."
Seeing me getting panicked harry left.

As soon as harry went out, i picked up the call and saw my mom and brother. I was so happy to see them after a long time.

We talked for some 25 minutes and then hanged up the call. I received a message from my college that we the students have to assemble in the university auditorium for a ceremony.

I started getting ready as per the dress code:
Code color- blue n black
Look- formal
Makeup- light
Hairstyle- high bun

After an hour i went to the university to attend the ceremony.

Hellow..my beautiful reader!!
So..how are you all doing?
Got so many msgs about the next update..so, here it is the 8th part.🥳✌
Hope you all will like it..
All the deepveer fams and harry style's fam...do not forget to like, share, comment...❤😘

Signing off
Kiara-an indian girl