part 5 The First meet..

Tuesday
Morning 7am
I waked up early in the morning as I knew that today was the day when i was going to meet the mafia-ranveer.
I didn't knew whether I was going correct or not but I just wanted to face this as it was high time that he was stalking me.
This was a surreal time going on for me as I was really confused that about  what I m gonna talk to him.
At the moment,my mobile phone beeped up and it was a message from ranveer stating "hey kiara, I am super excited to meet you but before we meet I just want to give a big thanks that you decided to meet me....thanking"
I read the msg and just replied "never mind"

I started getting dressed up and it's always such a big deal for me to decide what to wear.
I thought of wearing a traditional indian frock suit but then,when I searched for it.i could not have found it anywhere. So, just decided to wear a maroon colour leather upper and pencil skirt which would give my top a beautiful look. I also paired it with high heels and high ponytail.
I came out of my house,locked the main door and took a taxi to the maxicotte hotel.

After 1/2 hour

I reached the hotel and saw ranveer sitting with a beautiful red rose bouquet.
I knew it was definitely meant for me.
He was looking very handsome just like a model. He wore a blue coloured jacket which had some black printed designs on it and paired it with baggy pants.

As soon as he saw me,he stood up to rescue me from outside which was a sweet gesture. Till this point,I haven't felt that he's a wrong guy or he is someone that I shouldn't talk to.

We both sat on a decorated sofa and the entire environment was so clean and calm.

We finally started with our conversation:

He-hey,I don't know about me but I would tell you that you are looking drop dead gorgeous kiara
I -thank you ....you are also looking        nice..so, why do you like me and is it just an affection or serious love?
He- see...I really love you by my heart and i definitely mean it...i know it will be difficult for you to accept me as a lover as I am a mafia but then, I'm not bad...yesss,I agree that people are scared of me..but then you don't need to.
I thought and spoke to myself that' he's a nice guy. He is calm and sweet with no bad habits like smoking or drinking'

We came to know about each other a lot..
We were getting a good laugh on each other's jokes

Suddenly,I saw harry standing outside the restaurant and staring at me talking to ranveer

Suddenly,
I saw harry standing outside the restaurant and staring at me talking to ranveer.

Looking this, I stopped my conversation and took a leave cause I knew that harry knows that I love him, not ranveer

I moved outside and hugged harry tightly.

'Get away' harry shouted.
'You...how can you...how dare you to talk to my enemy. You know I hate ranveer and I do not want you to talk to him' said harry with a loud voice.

Ranveer came out and fought with Harry as he shouted at me with no reason.

I was at a state of confusion as I made ranveer my new friend and harry was already.

However, I managed to resolve the
fight between them. But,as you all know my life had been always a hell.
This time, at the same moment ranveer and harry both gave me love proposal and said me to choose any one among the both.

It's not even possible for me to decide.
I left the place and ran towards the taxi and moved to my house.

I don't know what to do now??

Hey guys..part 5 is out of my story...mafia and the indian girl.👍

Stay tuned to know that to whom kiara chooses....😍😍

By then,do not forget to read ,share,comment and definitely  to VOTE.
Signing off
Kiara-an indian girl