part 2 kiara met doubted people

Finally,after some hours travel I reached newyork. It was all smiles at the airport. I was mesmerized at seeing the beautyof newtork but at the same time, i was a bit jealous as the girls were more beautiful than me😏😏....well,leave it..who cares.
I was no less than those. My outfit was no less .

My outfit☝️☝️I was dresses up in a greyish coloured crop sweat top with damaged style jeans and white sport shoes

My outfit☝️☝️
I was dresses up in a greyish coloured crop sweat top with damaged style jeans and white sport shoes. My cat goggles were suiting me in the best way it could.

After leaving the airport, i straight away went to my hostel at Rochester city. I had a look at the house and I found that it was beautiful.
I was feeling hungry so, just ordered a hamburger with double cheese and then, went to bed for having a 7 hour sleep.

Next day,morning 5:30
1st day of school....

I waked up and was done with  my morning routine. I got ready in a formal dress which was absolutely mind boggling. I wore a yellow ochre blazer and paired it with ripped jeans and i had to look beaitiful as it was the 1st day so,just applied a lil makeup on.

(Deepika  padukone as kiara)My outfit for the 1st day atuniversity ☝️☝️I reached university at 7:30 just 15 mins before the classes were to be started

My outfit for the 1st day atuniversity ☝️☝️
I reached university at 7:30 just 15 mins before the classes were to be started. I saw a girl standing outside the university and i wanted to do friendship with her. I went to her and asked her if she was interested in making me her friend.
'Yes,why not!! I would be lucky to have a friend like you' she replied with no arrogance and pretty smile.

'Trin,trin,trin' the bell ranged.
We both went inside and started with our studies.
After 4 hours, when we dispersed out for break. I saw some very strange boys but absolutely cute. They were no less than dacoits from their behaviour but absolutely fabulous from looks and personality wise.

 They were no less than dacoits from their behaviour but absolutely fabulous from looks and personality wise

Ranveer singh as villian
He was continuously staring at me. I wondered why??? But, i am an indian we know very well how to screw people up. But, my new friend rosy denied that its not safe to go and fight with him. Everyome is scared of him.
'But...i m not' replied me with anger.

I went to that guy and asked with anger that why is he staring at me??
I got no answer except for a two word ''stay away-said ranveer''
1 month past
Everyday he used to stare and stalk me till home....n a day came when i got to know that he's in live with me...

Hey beautiful people out there what are your thoughts on this.....should kiara say him 'yes' or 'no'?? Is ranveer going to sit quietly if kiara says no...

Stay tuned n do not forget to vote,comment and share
Signing off
Kiara-an indian girl