part 10

I was sad as it'd been a week for me that I've not talked to harry....but still had a hope.
I got ready and reached his messy  from inside but beautiful from outside home. Again, harry was not there. I started crying and laid on his bed where I felt that something is there below the bedsheet. I put my hand below the bedsheet and found out an album which had near about 50 photographs. I had a look into them and saw few of our photos. I felt nostalgic...in another few seconds I saw some more pictures which said "My bffs" and all his friends pictures there in it!
I knew one if them-Louis Tomlinson.
I got his number from the university from a professor and called him up..

Me- h-h-eloo!! Is this Harry's friend Louis speaking?

Yes! But do I know you? He asked gently.
Now you will!!..and maybe you know me. I'm kiara!
Harry's ladylove??❤he asked
Yes yes yes!!!!...I shouted with tears in my eyes..

What happened? Are you crying Kia? Is everything fine? Where Is harry?

I replied "i don't know what's happening. Its bèen so many days,I've not seen him!...I am really worried.
Will you please help me?

Ya ya sure,I will!!
Me and louis decided to meet at the nearby station and soon started to look after harry!
----‐----------‐------------------‐-------------
It was already 2 hours up that we were searching for him but were unsuccessful. So we decided to file a missing report at the police station.
--------------------------------------------
AT THE POLICE STATION:
Policemen- what are you here upto?
Louis- sir, we are here to file a missing report of our friend named harry,who     is missing from manier days!!
Policemen- what is your relation with this boy? Is he your brother or your gay friend mr.louis??
Me- shut up! I shouted"
        He is my love and friend of Louis.
Police- I apologize mam!! We are starting with the investigation soon .
________________
We gave all the necessary information and photograph to the police and came back home.
____________________
Thank you louis for whatever you have done for me...I really needed you and as harry always say that he has all the world's best friends. You proved !!!

Come on Kia! Don't be so emotional. We have to run a long race, be strong !!! Louis said with his hand on my shoulders...

Yahh!!!

Let's see what happens next.
Will police be Able to find harry?
Will Kia be able to see harry again?
Where this love story lead to??
Stay tuned!!