part12

It was eminent for me to inform Harry's family about all this. So i decided to write a letter.

Louis,will you please tell me what is the real residence address of harry? "I asked with much pain"

Yes sure!!

I seated next to my bed on the table where me and harry always used to chit chat together and he used to tell me how beautiful I was!!

To
Dear aunt!

Rosia biller,
London

(I started writing to her with tears in eyes,my heart shranked as if it was saying to me that it's all a dream..harry is alive!!)

I, kiara
...
I am Harry's girlfriend!!.
I don't know If informing you all this is fine or not but I can't help,I have to inform you!

Aunt,I want you to be strong after reading all this. You might think to curse me after this. I am sorry!!

Harry is no more...!!
He left me, he left you, he left his family, his friends..everyone .
He's a traitor!

(Tears rolled down on the letter!!)

I recognized his body..!!
He is still under the eyes of police. They are searching for the killer!

Please,come visit here once !!
Look at your child laying cold and dead!!

Maybe he'll wake up listening your voice...maybe he loved you more than he loved me...I want him, i need him.
(I ended the letter)

Louis please post this letter to Harry's home.
______________________________________

I continuously was staring in my phone gallery at Harry's picture..he looked so loving. as I scrolled next , I saw my and ranveer's picture. Anger rushed through my blood but after a few seconds,everything looked quite and I started thinking to call him that had he done all this? Was he so bad that he killed harry? He took my happiness forever!!

And yes..its a decision "I said"
I quickly called him up.

Stay tuned to know what happens next!!
Signing off!!