part9 and its the ceremony

I was there in the ceremony in between thousands of students. We were all asked to get settled down. After a few minutes the host of our today's ceremony Mrs.gabriella d'cruze arrived on the stage and she just looked drop dead gorgeous!

Hello!!! LU's...what is up!??
Thanku for being such a brilliant audience. The time has came when the absolutely awesome judges are going to address today's ceremony.
"Gabriella said with a big smile"

The auditorium was filled with special claps..

Finally the judges acknowledged us and told us about today's special evening. It was for the completion of 35 years of London university.Yes, LU just completed its 35 years and has been teaching the leaders of tomorrow from such a while.

*****award giving to the the stakeholders *****

Party*******

The day was about to end and i finally came out and was very tired.
Finally, i just remembered that I have to meet my dear bf and decided to go visit him at his place..

After 1/2 hour I reached His place and was mesmerized by seeing his not so grand but beautiful home. It was all decorated from my pictures. I felt so special, with a big smile on my face I started searching for Harry but wasn't able to find him anywhere around neither in the bedroom or verandah. With a sad face I came out from the house but I knew that it's ok.. he might have gone somewhere out for some work.

I reached my own messy house where there was all hither and thither done by the stupid kitten which is in a habit of making my heaven like life a hell..

11pm..done with my dinner and went to sleep

Next morning I gave repeated calls to harry but he didn't pick up my call even once in fact his phone was switched off, I went to his place again but he again was not there.
This thing continued for a week or more. I was being killed deep inside my heart after not hearing his voice or seeing him.

****sad n depressed kiara****

Now..what's gonna happen will change the love story of the couple for ever and ever....

New entry very soon in the story of one and only ONE DIRECTION...

Stay tuned 1d fans and ofcourse deepveer fans....🥳❤💫

Signing off
Kiara- an Indian girl