part 13

Ranveer didn't pick up my call 2 times. Afrer 3 hours, my phone ranged and it was ranveer's call. I quickly picked the call...and said "you are so bad ranveer,i hate you forever, you've broken me into pieces..you killed harry!!"

Silence raised___________
There was no reaction for 30 seconds and then he said"What!? Harry is dead?, woahh...!! That's a good news. He was supposed to be killed for what he'd done.  Although kiara,I've no hand in this killing but still I'm happy that he is killed. Thankyou for telling me this. I need to inform the citizens of australia about this. They will be the happiest ones"

I was confused as what the heck ranveer was saying...why harry would be killed? What australia has to do with his killing? Why Australians will be the happiest??
I said" Ranveer! If you have not done this, then who?? Please tell me what are you talking about..?!!

Ranveer's pov:
Kiara, i still love you and i won't do anything in my entire life which will hurt you. You're innocent, you don't know anything.

I said: rann..please explain, do not play with words. Come on the point !

Kia, harry-yes harry! Is a criminal mafia just like me. Although,I've never done anything wrong but harry..oo dammnn..don't know how bad he has done to people. Let me tell you, from the start!!!!
Harry is an Australian and is a mafia who has nothing to do with love and affection.  He has killed 10k+ people due to envy and for money. His family  came to know about this when he tried  to kill the son of a famous politician of australia "mr. Richard welsley" as the opposition wanted Richard to break down and so they can win.
But luckily, police came to know Bout this and as a punishment harry was thrown out of australia and he came here in London and settled.  He owns many club, bars here in london cities and towns. He is also a drug supplier!
And....

"Louis ranged the door bell"

I was in tears after knowing all this. I was also shocked that harry was like that. Ranveer wanted to tell me more but louis was on door and i didn't wanted to tell him anything. So i t9lf ranveer to hang up the call.

"Ranveer, I'll call you again.Thankyou! Thankyou for what you've done. Thankyou for telling me the real story. Thankyou for being by my side."
"Its alright kia...I'll tell you the later half later on. Bye" ranveer hanged up the call.

I quickly ran towards the door to open after quickly wiping off my tears.

Louis- why you weren't opening the door kia!!? Is everything well? Hey hey hey...were you crying!!???!!

Kia- ahh no...I was chopping onions for the lunch. That's why!

Louis- O gosh kia. You got a chef and maid at your home,then why do you work! Well, come in. Harry's mums letter is here.

Kia- really!? Ok.

Louis- Aren't you happy hearing this? Maybe she have accepted the letter and will be coming to see harry in the mortgage.

Kia- ya but louis, "i took a pause " we will not search about Harry's criminal anymore. That's it. I am done with this.!

Louis- what is happening kia?

Kia-" i-i-i don't know" harry was a great friend to louis. Telling him the the reality was not a good option. So i ought to be silent. "Hey, let's read out the letter"

Louis- yup

The letter says__________
Dear kiara,
Thankyou for informing me Bout my child's death. But i don't care about his life. He left us 5 years ago and i considered him dead by them only.
You please take care of yourself!
Byee
Aunty mora
Harry stylez mother
_____________________________________

We were silent and mutually decided to take the case back and do the funeral and move on in life.

Night 12 am

I was missing harry and continously thinking that what ranveer said was true or not!!?
Tears always rolled down my eyes everytime I have thought about him.
I slept with opened eyes because i wanted to know about Harry's past life from ranveer early morning.