part-3 At seeing Harry Styles

Hey guyss....i hope you liked part 2 of kiara-an indian girl. I wish that you people like this part as well

Check out my other works😎

8:30 am
I got to know that ranveer the mafia is in love with me. I was shocked and had nothing to say. I just called my friend rosy to tell her all about this.
'Trin, trin' rosy's phone range.
She picked up the call and said 'hii kiara, how r you?'
'Save me rosy, I am in a huge trouble' said me.
'Trouble!!what trouble??' Asked rosy with shock.
I remained silent for few secomds and then replied 'you told me about that guy na who was a mafia'.
'So what?' Rosy asked
'He-he is in love with me' I said while stammering.
'OMG kiara,you are in a serious trouble' said rosy.
'Help me, help me rosy😭😭...'i said with tears in my eye.
'Don't be worried,I'll give you a solution after thinking. By the time,have a plentuful of sleep' adcised rosy and hanged up the call

I decided to not to go to university for like 1 week. But, i was so stupid cause that guy was in immense live with me.
Next day
Morning 7 clock
I waked up and had an orange juice sitting in the balcony.
And......
I saw ranveer standing in front of my hostel's gate.
I panicked and ran towards my bedroom.
'O no!!'
'Why the hell r-r-ranveer is over here?'
' o god! Save me from this bitch'
I said in a continuation and mixed emotions excluding happiness.
I was depressed and had nothing to say and do. You know what i was over thinking madly standing at the window pane.

After 1 week, I went to university but i didn't knew that an ugly surprise is waiting for me

After 1 week,
I went to university but i didn't knew that an ugly surprise is waiting for me.
I entered the cafeteria and ranveer proposed me saying''hey girl! I wanna marry you..i-i know that you think that I'm a criminal or a mafia person but no.. I am not. I am a lil strict and focussed with a villain personality but i am not."
I liked his proposal but then, i was thinking that he's lying and so, i just ignored and walked away'.

Everyday till 1 month, he used to stand outside my home to just have a glimpse of mine and he would be happy.
I was OK with the fact that he is just looking at me and not doing something wrong with me.
1 month past,
A new entry in our story was of harry styles.
He is a model,musician with handsome looks. His eyes were brown and hairs were brown and silky ....he was a new admission in our university. I was so stunned to see him and just wanted to talk to him once. So, decided to go and meet him by hook or by crook in the recess time.

 So, decided to go and meet him by hook or by crook in the recess time

Harry style☝️☝️
As the recess bell rung..I rushed towards the cafeteria and looked at harry. He was busy talking to his new friends Alex and Jordan.
But, i looked side way and was shocked to see some other girls staring at harry just like me. Believe me, it was a blaster of jealousy going in my heart and brain. My soul wanted to kill all the girls who were even looking at harry but,my parents or any of my family member is not a chief justice who can give me a bail from the bars after killing them.so, i can't help...

'Yaar,that guy is super hot and cute',i said with my brows up and a smile killing face to rosy
'Look by your side kiara..ranveer is watching you,i think today after 1 month also he still loves you',said rosy .
After listening this,that he still loves me i just freaked out at the point and decided to get rid of that man and propose harry.

As I told this to rosy,she started laughing at me saying,''have you lost it kiara,what do you think are you a princess or a queen that he'll accept your proposal.....each and every girls heart beat for harry....stay away''

After knowing this I was miffed up and just went away from their.
I reached home at 5 noon and just layed on my bed and without having dinner just gone to sleep that too very deep.

So,this was the end of part 3.....

Part 4 coming out very soon and that too with a great twist....so,stay tuned...🤩🤩
Signing up
Kiara-an indian girl